U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 04:35 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
MS 13 from El Salvador is a gang not some bunch of illegals looking to cut your lawn or do construction. They aren't going to run when they hear "La Migra!" By the way a lot of them got military training in central America during the Reagan/Bush years and the whole Sandanista affair in Nicaragua and neighboring countries such as El Salvador.
Funny how blundered foreign policy has come to bite us in the butt, poor Charlotte!
MS 13 may be a tough gang; suffice to say they do know their 'limits'------otherwise they would have been destroyed years ago.

Too; many of the MS 13 members still alive or not in jail are getting up in age and, if I know gangbangers, most of the former do not want their children involved in that crap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2008, 04:52 PM

1,448 posts, read 2,658,155 times
I like how our Congressmen gave instant citizenship to over half of the population of El Salvador. I think most settled in the DC area to compete with African Americans for jobs. Meanwhile the birthrate in El Salvador is still sky high and crime and poverty are just as bad. So what did we accomplish to bring so many El Salvadorian peasents to America.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:23 PM

23,000 posts, read 31,949,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Springs Gator View Post
I like how our Congressmen gave instant citizenship to over half of the population of El Salvador. I think most settled in the DC area to compete with African Americans for jobs. Meanwhile the birthrate in El Salvador is still sky high and crime and poverty are just as bad. So what did we accomplish to bring so many El Salvadorian peasents to America?.
We've accomplished making some spots of Metro DC spanish-speaking, crime-filled pits (see most of inner-beltway PG County espcially Langley Park), and thrown a lot of blue-collar blacks and whites out on their behinds w/o blue-collar jobs. Also, i live about 2-3 miles from an MS-13 hotspot and now that our retarded city council has made our city a sanctuary city, i want to get the *%($ outta here before they move towards my neighborhood.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
We've accomplished making some spots of Metro DC spanish-speaking, crime-filled pits (see most of inner-beltway PG County espcially Langley Park), and thrown a lot of blue-collar blacks and whites out on their behinds w/o blue-collar jobs. Also, i live about 2-3 miles from an MS-13 hotspot and now that our retarded city council has made our city a sanctuary city, i want to get the *%($ outta here before they move towards my neighborhood.
You know I am all in favor of adding some spice to the melting pot from a demographics stand point. But why throw in the entire bottle of spice to overwhelm the flavor.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:19 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,182,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
So people with little or no education are stealing all the good jobs from americans with high school diplomas and college degrees?
Who are you trying to kid?

You are an illegal lover who spews your love for the criminals.

He-- yes they are stealing Americans jobs. All over the country.

Do you even leave your house? I travel for a living and I am in 15-20 states per month and see it. I talk to people, I see nothing but Mexicans working on condos next to mine in Myrtle Beach SC, the owner has been fined so much they had to shut him down. These criminals are taking all these type of jobs.

Give me a break, we all know what your about. Even you whine about people with degrees not finding jobs in their fields and have to do construction and labor jobs. Do you really think people with degrees are not doing these jobs?

There are millions of Americans with HS diplomas and college degrees who cannot find work yet you dont think these illegal thugs are not taking the jobs these people need?

If your a real man, you would take any job to feed your family even if you had a college degree, but these criminals are coming in taking these REAL American mens jobs forcing our men to the unemployment line.

I see it everywhere, more people are graduating from college and cannot even find a contruction job anymore. The jobs this good in MB used to pay 18.00 per hour up to 25.00 per hour for more skilled. Now the idiots is paying these criminals 10.00 per hour and hired a truckload of them for half the wages.

Well, it has finally backfired on the idiot. He is pretty much gone now that finally someone is hitting him with so many penalities he cannot afford to stay in business.

DEPORT THEM all and DEPORT the business owners with them. Its the only way to stop them from stealing our jobs that AMERICANS need.

Jobs are not the only thing these thugs are stealing either.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:51 PM

Hiring illegal labor is a conflict of interest. I dont care how you spin it or sugar coat it. Blacknight so desperately wants to make it appear that Illegal immigration is as normal as legal immigration.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:57 AM

157 posts, read 276,866 times
Talking Logic

He's trying to get all of you mad. He knows whats going on. They are here to do just what he is doing. Making people mad and causing more hate. Trouble is Americans will fight and they keep pushing thinking it will just go on and on. Like two little kids arguing. Americans aren't little kids. When they start Illegals will scatter!!! GUARENTEED!!!

Old 03-26-2008, 09:08 PM

19 posts, read 48,891 times
Has anyone ever watched "Gangs of New York?" People need to realize most if not all of us are a few generations and a good spa treatment away from being an "immigrant." All people no matter the race in sub-human conditions without opportunity will likely lead into a life of misfortune and sometimes crime. It was a way of life and the only people of color in the movie were their for political correctness.

I recognize this is the world we see right now, but the sentiments in some of these threads are really disturbing at times. Further proof that some courses in H.S & college (for those of us who went) should not be electives yet mandatory.

Old 03-27-2008, 04:03 AM

23,000 posts, read 31,949,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheluvsfootball View Post
Has anyone ever watched "Gangs of New York?" People need to realize most if not all of us are a few generations and a good spa treatment away from being an "immigrant." All people no matter the race in sub-human conditions without opportunity will likely lead into a life of misfortune and sometimes crime. It was a way of life and the only people of color in the movie were their for political correctness.

I recognize this is the world we see right now, but the sentiments in some of these threads are really disturbing at times. Further proof that some courses in H.S & college (for those of us who went) should not be electives yet mandatory.
i'm getting tired of saying this. Most anti-illegals are not anti-immigration just anti-ILLEGAL immigration. The anti-illegals are always accused blurring the line of immigrants and illegals when the pro-illegals are the ones who are actually blurring the line. Immigrant and ILLEGAL immigrant, big time difference.

Btw, two of the major reasons i decided to change my destination from Charlotte to Winston-Salem is the cost of living and illegal immigration. Why pay higher rent in Charlotte if i'm gonna have to live with blazing rates of illegals there?

Old 03-27-2008, 07:14 AM

21,148 posts, read 36,615,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheluvsfootball View Post

Legal is good.

Illegal is bad.

Bottom line; virtually all immigrants 100 years ago were of the former category------and, had to jump through some major hoops on Ellis Island.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration