U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 08:14 PM

407 posts, read 714,770 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT3LokS View Post
So by defending illegals, I somehow start to love them? I find that amusing.

I find that funny. The next time you hear any news regarding illegals, listen closely.
I don't have to. It is you who needs to be educated. I have family who happens to be on the front lines of the invasion of the hordes every day of the year. I know full well what I post about because it is the truth. You post nothing but stuff you have heard or read from your pro-illegal sources. Anyone that would use Lopez as a source shows their ignorance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2008, 08:18 PM

39 posts, read 113,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
I don't have to. It is you who needs to be educated. I have family who happens to be on the front lines of the invasion of the hordes every day of the year. I know full well what I post about because it is the truth. You post nothing but stuff you have heard or read from your pro-illegal sources. Anyone that would use Lopez as a source shows their ignorance.
Why do I need to be "educated"? And no I don't read any Pro-Illegal Sources, because I write what I know from people who have passed the border back in their day.

And to make you feel better, I do agree we need to do something about the Illegal situation. But it needs to be done in a proper way.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:30 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
Quote:
Who else do you see besides the farmers family working in the fields? Most construction workers are illegals, and that doesn't matter. Most Americans wouldn't want to paint a house, build it, etc. Lets say I'm 10 and teaching you a lesson...
I've been a construction worker for most of the last 30 years, Paco, you couldn't teach me anything if you TRIED!

Old 02-29-2008, 08:34 PM

407 posts, read 714,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
I've been a construction worker for most of the last 30 years, Paco, you couldn't teach me anything if you TRIED!
Not to mention the fact that she/he has no idea what they are talking about when it comes to the jobs she/he listed. Around here, you rarely see anything but Americans doing those jobs, just as they always have. Of course the wages are depressed because of the few illegals in the area and what they have done to the rest of the country. Like I said in another post, this one you replied to has no idea what she/he posts about and it shows.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Paco? Where calling names now are we? haha ok, Jacob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
Not to mention the fact that she/he has no idea what they are talking about when it comes to the jobs she/he listed. Around here, you rarely see anything but Americans doing those jobs, just as they always have. Of course the wages are depressed because of the few illegals in the area and what they have done to the rest of the country. Like I said in another post, this one you replied to has no idea what she/he posts about and it shows.
So.... I have no Idea what I'm saying right? I should just shut and not click the reply button so I won't correct you and your friend.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:42 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,806 times
You make unfounded comments that are patently false and expect what, a round of applause??

Here's what you'll get from me...

Old 02-29-2008, 08:45 PM

Quote:
You make unfounded comments that are patently false and expect what, a round of applause??

Here's what you'll get from me...

And here what you get from me:

At least have something to say, rather than posting pictures.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:06 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,184 times
Quote:
Who else do you see besides the farmers family working in the fields? Most construction workers are illegals, and that doesn't matter. Most Americans wouldn't want to paint a house, build it, etc. Lets say I'm 10 and teaching you a lesson...
COmes on kinda strong and kinda early.
Hum, white boys never built a house? Yes I did.
WHite boys never painted a house? Your right I sided the damn thing.
Hum....white boys never did anything like dig ditches, pour concrete, pick vegtables, and fruit?
Dang I must be living in the wrong part of Ok City.
If your ten, then what are you doing up so late, chicquita???????

Can anybody spell troll.?
Put him on ignore.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:13 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,790,161 times
Just because a poster doesn't agree with a point of view doesn't make him or her a troll.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
COmes on kinda strong and kinda early.
Hum, white boys never built a house? Yes I did.
WHite boys never painted a house? Your right I sided the damn thing.
Hum....white boys never did anything like dig ditches, pour concrete, pick vegtables, and fruit?
Dang I must be living in the wrong part of Ok City.
If your ten, then what are you doing up so late, chicquita???????

Can anybody spell troll.?
Put him on ignore.
Yeah thats the way, ignore others comments. I'm out, I don't want to waste my time arguing, when no one is going to accomplish anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or