U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 09:16 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,622,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT3LokS View Post
Why do I need to be "educated"? And no I don't read any Pro-Illegal Sources, because I write what I know from people who have passed the border back in their day.

And to make you feel better, I do agree we need to do something about the Illegal situation. But it needs to be done in a proper way.
The proper way is to make it impossible for illegal immigrants to live in the USA: whether by denying them work, refusing to rent to them, etc.

And; if all else fails-------forceably deport them upon pain of jail if caught here again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2008, 09:22 PM

4,828 posts, read 6,791,262 times
Quote:
Yeah thats the way, ignore others comments. I'm out, I don't want to waste my time arguing, when no one is going to accomplish anything.
Hang in there, the majority of posters on here are very hostile to others they don't agree with.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:48 PM

440 posts, read 236,417 times
Quote:
Its somewhat true. You want to help the farmers by picking up berries, watermelons, oranges, etc in the yards?
You know it really is time for the racist Larazaians to put those myths to bed. Every 3rd world illegal alien and the bigots like George with latino relatives and friends in America illegally would like to think that without their illegal presence America would collapse. America was built on the backs of slaves, of which I am a descendant and I resent the arrogance and usurping of the14th amendment and civil rights movement by illegal aliens. Racists like Lopez want to pretend like without them America would not exist. While they may procreate in record numbers, the majority of them living in America are here illegally on welfare, in jail and not eligible to vote.

Now that our economy is collapsing, here's their big chance to take credit for what they are really responsible for. They along with Senor Boosh can take the majority of the credit for draining our tax dollars, closing our hospitals, overcrowding our schools, draining our social services, overcrowding our jails killing, our people and driving America into a state of multicultural and bilingual poverty and criminal chaos.

The truth of the matter is if those illegal aliens that are out in the fields had more than a 3rd grade education or the capability of doing anything else they'd still be in Mexico amongst the oligarchies living large and doing it. Instead they are too cowardly and intimidated by the 5 families who hold all of the wealth and power and will have them killed before they relinquish any of that wealth to lift the metizmos out of poverty. Or for that matter they'd still be in Mexico, Guatemala, etc, helping it to evolve into a civilized country.

George Lopez is a big headed, big mouthed ungrateful racist midget who should be grateful that Americans have made him wealthy. He really needs to show some respect and humility for the country that kept him out of poverty and quit yapping like a racist chiuaua before those white American audiences and television producers decide he's not worthy of the price of admission.

Last edited by Preaching2thechoir; 02-29-2008 at 10:00 PM..

Old 02-29-2008, 09:49 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Hang in there, the majority of posters on here are very hostile to others they don't agree with.
BK,
there have been several post I havent fully agreed with however its the method of presentation rather than the content of the delivery that puts people off or makes them call BS.
In other words its not what you say its how you say it.
And BTW you also have made some pints I do agree with. But dont tell anybody OK

Old 02-29-2008, 09:49 PM

407 posts, read 714,882 times
Quote:
Shhhhh! Don't bring up the liars that post in here either.

Old 03-01-2008, 05:27 AM

9,742 posts, read 9,061,455 times
Quote:
I am indeed very hostile to lies. Why aren't you?

ETA: I see Earth Mother beat me to the punch. When so many recognize lies when we see them, why don't you? Bias? Prejudice? Guilt?

Old 03-01-2008, 06:21 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,016,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
George Lopez quit yapping like a racist chiuaua before those white American audiences and television producers decide he's not worthy of the price of admission.
Welp after viewing the series of clips on the u tube, I have just came to the conclusion he isnt and like Jane Fonda he will never bee in my house again.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:39 AM

407 posts, read 714,882 times
1,200 hear George Lopez back Obama

"It is the time of the Latino, your time to step up, your time to take this country over," Lopez said, eliciting applause. "But si se puede doesn't mean anything unless you go out and make it happen."

If true AMERICANS still need a wake up call after all that has transpired then maybe now is the time to wake up and do something about your government and country? You can't be PC forever because THEY aren't and hiding your head in the sand only brings us ALL closer to the reality of the new country of Amexico. Lopez is conspiring to incite the Latinos to overthrow the United States. American citizens should seriously consider arming themselves. Go out, buy a gun for protection. These crackhead illegal aliens are seriously talking about taking over. With our armies deployed overseas, we need to be prepared.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:01 AM

402 posts, read 938,291 times
There comes a time when "funny" is no longer funny. No more George Lopez in my house either.

Quote:
Lopez is conspiring to incite the Latinos to overthrow the United States.
He isn't conspiring, he is doing it (inciting) and in the process, losing a lot of fans.

Old 03-01-2008, 07:02 AM

440 posts, read 236,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convert 54 View Post
Welp after viewing the series of clips on the u tube, I have just came to the conclusion he isnt and like Jane Fonda he will never bee in my house again.
I don't blame you. The racist arrogance and propaganda being spewed by the Janet Murguia's and George Lopez's in support of the illegal squatting in America is beyond outrageous. It's even more outrageous that a group that proudly names itself "the Race" is being sponsored to the tune of 10's of millions of American tax dollars.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or