U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 10:05 AM

6,076 posts, read 10,736,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
That my is what we call racial profiling.
So what who cares . Oh, and I said that sarcastically .

And that my friend is what they call, " in your opinion".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2008, 10:06 AM

47,576 posts, read 58,690,207 times
Quote:
Please. If you really think a black person would even consider joining KKK just because of this immigration issue, then you are sadly mistaken. Btw, aren't you the one who claimed the majority of arizona citizens won't vote for mccain in the primary?

FYI, the kkk hates blacks as much as they hate immigrants be it legal or legal.

So does La Raza hate blacks as much as they hate whites. At least be honest -- La Raza is no better than KKK or other racist supremacy groups.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:08 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
So what who cares . Oh, and I said that sarcastically .

And that my friend is what they call, " in your opinion".
You don't care but legal hipanics don't like being harrased just because they look "illegal". That is exactly why they must rise up this november againt ANY politician wishing to pursue racist policies against them.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
I don't blame you. The racist arrogance and propaganda being spewed by the Janet Murguia's and George Lopez's in support of the illegal squatting in America is beyond outrageous. It's even more outrageous that a group that proudly names itself "the Race" is being sponsored to the tune of 10's of millions of American tax dollars.

Mexican race supremists are extremely racist. Notice they want only unlimited Mexican or "La Raza" immigration. You never see them protest that there are limits on immigration from African nations for example.

In fact the LAST thing La Raza wants is fair and balanced immigration. They want unlimited immigration from Mexico -- but a fair immigration plan would be that a Mexican would only have equal chances as a Haitian or Pakistani or Jamaican or Romanian to come here -- and that would mean waiting their turn and all that.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:13 AM

4,828 posts, read 6,789,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
So does La Raza hate blacks as much as they hate whites. At least be honest -- La Raza is no better than KKK or other racist supremacy groups.
Please, latinos come in all colors and there are many black latinos living all over the world. If you want to call La Raza racist, then be aware that ALIPAC, Numbers Usa, FAIR, SOS etc have all been certified as hate groups by the SPLC.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:17 AM

Lopez is probably an illegal himself. And now he wants to bring the rest of them up here under the smoke screen of politics. Heck he probably can't even vote "LEGALLY".

Old 03-01-2008, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Please, latinos come in all colors and there are many black latinos living all over the world. If you want to call La Raza racist, then be aware that ALIPAC, Numbers Usa, FAIR, SOS etc have all been certified as hate groups by the SPLC.
Yet the SPLC did not certify La Raza as a hate group? It's certainly obvious there is an agenda -- because a Mexican racist is no better than any other racist.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:20 AM

Quote:
You don't care but legal hipanics don't like being harrased just because they look "illegal". That is exactly why they must rise up this november againt ANY politician wishing to pursue racist policies against them.
AND THOSE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE I'll BE VOTING FOR, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:20 AM

La Raza is not in favor of a fair and balanced immigration policy -- what they're seeking is unlimited immigration from Mexico only -- because they feel Mexicans have a racist right to come to the USA without restriction.

Never has La Raza advocated anything close to balanced or fair. In the mind of La Raza, a Haitian should not be given an equal chance as a Mexican. How racist is that?

And La Raza has never once advocated that Mexico drop it's immigration laws which are significantly tougher than those of the USA.

Old 03-01-2008, 11:39 AM

440 posts, read 236,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
I am going to say something here which may earn me a warning:

If things keep getting worse with the MEChA, the likes of Lopez, etc. I would certainly feel sorry for those racist 'Brown Pride' losers if the Ku Klux Klan ever decided to openly accept 'people of color' as full card carrying members. Our Black brothers and sisters are becoming that pissed off at the La Raza fans.

Remember the KKK was huge during the 1920's and much of its hate was directed towards immigrants back then-------just that the above immigrants were mostly legal then and the great grandchildren of both groups tend to be very anti illegal immigrant today.
As long as there are hundreds of LaRaza supporters in our government the game of deport and return because we don't have a wall to keep them out will continue. The fact that the MSM negates the reporting of the anger of Americans is building momentum does not negate the fact that we are running out of patience and any form of tolerance with our government and the illegal alien population. The pot is boiling . . . . . . . . .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or