U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 12:29 PM

15,179 posts, read 15,807,269 times

Advertisements

I wish I had saved the letter, because now it has conveniently been deleted from the La Raza website. Janet Murguia sent a letter to the U.S. government requesting a moratorium on immigration from Africa. I saw it with my own eyes, and there was no mistaking her motives.

IMO, La Raza is as repugnant as the former slave traders and the African tribal leaders who sold their own people into slavery for profit. La Raza is one of the biggest exploiters of illegal aliens under the guise of ‘protecting’ them from discrimination, etc. If Janet and her minions were truly concerned with the plight of illegal aliens from Mexico, they would be attacking the corrupt Mexican government instead of attacking anti-illegal groups in this country who only want our laws enforced.

La Raza is indeed a racist organization. They are not on the SPLC list of racist organizations because they are in bed with the SPLC, the Chamber of Commerce, and other organizations amassing vast fortunes from the current slave trade with Mexico. It’s absolutely appalling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2008, 01:02 PM

21,148 posts, read 36,611,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Please. If you really think a black person would even consider joining KKK just because of this immigration issue, then you are sadly mistaken. Btw, aren't you the one who claimed the majority of arizona citizens won't vote for mccain in the primary?

FYI, the kkk hates blacks as much as they hate immigrants be it legal or legal.
All Arizona citizens or just Republicans?

Old 03-01-2008, 05:16 PM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 733,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
1,200 hear George Lopez back Obama

"It is the time of the Latino, your time to step up, your time to take this country over," Lopez said, eliciting applause. "But si se puede doesn't mean anything unless you go out and make it happen."

If true AMERICANS still need a wake up call after all that has transpired then maybe now is the time to wake up and do something about your government and country? You can't be PC forever because THEY aren't and hiding your head in the sand only brings us ALL closer to the reality of the new country of Amexico. Lopez is conspiring to incite the Latinos to overthrow the United States. American citizens should seriously consider arming themselves. Go out, buy a gun for protection. These crackhead illegal aliens are seriously talking about taking over. With our armies deployed overseas, we need to be prepared.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EarthMother1951 again.

Old 03-01-2008, 06:02 PM

407 posts, read 714,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Lombards View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EarthMother1951 again.
Thank you. It is the thought that counts!

Old 03-02-2008, 08:01 AM

226 posts, read 268,773 times
Perhaps Sat3Loks is one of them?

Old 03-04-2008, 06:14 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,015,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT3LokS View Post
Yeah thats the way, ignore others comments. I'm out, I don't want to waste my time arguing, when no one is going to accomplish anything.
We are just fools, buffons and morons,why are you still argueing with us.
We cant read a post, nor intellignetly wxpress ourselves with a highschooler with high emotional problems, so whay waste the time.

Old 03-04-2008, 06:49 AM

127 posts, read 340,884 times
I think G. Lopez is po'd that his show wasn't very popular and now that he's a has been, he has nothing to lose by making this video.

Old 03-04-2008, 07:31 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,173,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
You don't care but legal hipanics don't like being harrased just because they look "illegal". That is exactly why they must rise up this november againt ANY politician wishing to pursue racist policies against them.
That is why better than 50% of us want the border secured and illegal immigration STOPPED.

Old 03-04-2008, 08:46 AM

407 posts, read 714,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT3LokS View Post
Yeah thats the way, ignore others comments. I'm out, I don't want to waste my time arguing, when no one is going to accomplish anything.
One more troll got what he deserved. Good and glad that he is supposedly gone. He/it/she will pop back in when they want to show us all how wrong we are and how we should accept any and all illegals.

Old 09-03-2008, 11:13 PM

1 posts, read 2,194 times
Default Lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
Well I for one plan to do my part against the illegals and any employer that hires them. Thanks to EarthMother I now carry the phone number to I.C.E around with me. Thats Immigration and Customs Enforcement at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE and I plan on using it.

I have made a lot stone deliveries to the new K-Marts up here where I live and I'm always seeing Mexican immigrants doing the block/labor work. Now whether they are legal or not, I plan on calling I.C.E,, and the same goes for the landscapers that I deliver stone to. If by some small chance that they are illegals, that would stop the job long enough to start putting a big dent in the employers wallet. And if they are working at any green houses, hotels, landscapers in your home town and customers start seeing I.C.E walking in there and hauling them (illegals) out, then maybe the customers will take their business elsewhere, and in turn start putting those companies out of business. And thats not to forget the nice big fine they'll get for hiring them. Everytime their business gets interrupted like that it cost them a whole lot of money and hopefully a lot a contracts, if not all of them, so lets start shutting them down.

If we can't get the Government to hear our voices, then we'll have to make them see our actions.
.................................................. .................................................
I sit here and laugh at your desperation to get rid of, lets be honest here, Illegal mexicans. let me tell all you something, we aint going no where! call imagration, 2 three people will go 5 more will come!...its time to face the facts, you can't deport e'm all!

Now let me clear the air, i am a U.S citizen born and raised. Im currently a college student, and part-time worker, I work hard to get by but i manage. But let me tell you something nothing pisses me off more than to see these lazy ass hill-billys collect welfare and other goverment assisstance, and then have the nerve to complain about undocumented people that pick fruit!

Get a life realize the truth...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or