Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 07:49 PM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,037,486 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Mexican Clown George Lopez Loves Barak Obama

Let's see if the mainstream media picks up on this and runs Lopez over the coals...though I won't hold my breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2008, 07:52 PM

Location: Los Angeles, which as I understand was once upon a time ago part of the United States of America
849 posts, read 1,037,486 times
BTW, those cliches would be good in that other thread.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:34 PM

39 posts, read 124,808 times
When George says Latinos work harder, he means they have tougher jobs than others.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:52 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,583,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAT3LokS View Post
When George says Latinos work harder, he means they have tougher jobs than others.
And he's a lying POS if that's what he thinks.

Old 02-29-2008, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
And he's a lying POS if that's what he thinks.
Its somewhat true. You want to help the farmers by picking up berries, watermelons, oranges, etc in the yards?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:01 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,583,439 times
Quote:
Its somewhat true. You want to help the farmers by picking up berries, watermelons, oranges, etc in the yards?
Is THAT what the illegals do?? Please tell me you're not naive enough to believe that codswallop. Until very recently you could find them ALL OVER every construction site in Arizona, depressing the wages of American workers by 50% over the last 15-20 years.

And BTW, I worked in the fields as a teenager, probably 30 years before you were born. Im guessing you aren't over 20, right?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Is THAT what the illegals do?? Please tell me you're not naive enough to believe that codswallop. Until very recently you could find them ALL OVER every construction site in Arizona, depressing the wages of American workers by 50% over the last 15-20 years.

And BTW, I worked in the fields as a teenager, probably 30 years before you were born. Im guessing you aren't over 20, right?
Who else do you see besides the farmers family working in the fields? Most construction workers are illegals, and that doesn't matter. Most Americans wouldn't want to paint a house, build it, etc. Lets say I'm 10 and teaching you a lesson...

Old 02-29-2008, 09:07 PM

407 posts, read 797,878 times
Quote:

BS!!! Why is it that you love illegals like you do? Why do you hate this country?

Old 02-29-2008, 09:08 PM

407 posts, read 797,878 times
Quote:
Who else do you see besides the farmers family working in the fields? Most construction workers are illegals, and that doesn't matter. Most Americans wouldn't want to paint a house, build it, etc. Lets say I'm 10 and teaching you a lesson...
You are the one who needs some education.

Old 02-29-2008, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
BS!!! Why is it that you love illegals like you do? Why do you hate this country?
So by defending illegals, I somehow start to love them? I find that amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMother1951 View Post
You are the one who needs some education.
I find that funny. The next time you hear any news regarding illegals, listen closely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration