Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 03:53 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,120,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
nope there is NOTHING you can do. and NOTHING is exactly what we will do.

Order us to capture illegals, enjoy the ensuing lawsuits and enjoy watching us not enforce it not follow it and even encourage them to seek shelter in our cities...

What ya gonna do? talk big and scary? who give a duck? Not us we will ignore you , obstruct you , sue you and ultimately you will achieve nothing except wasting your political capital like fools
Are you a police officer?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 04:25 PM

3,617 posts, read 1,821,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Are you a police officer?

Probably just bloviating, still pissed that Trump won... or rather that they and their ideas lost.

Old 02-01-2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS_Referee View Post
Probably just bloviating, still pissed that Trump won... or rather that they and their ideas lost.
Probably.

I'll wait for a response from the guy

Old 02-02-2017, 07:41 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,226,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Mayor of NYC wants illegals that commit DUI to stay

He doesn't want to "break up families"

That has to be the biggest insult of all. Imagine yourself or a family member being victimized by an illegal alien from being mugged, to identity theft to rape, to being seriously injured or even killed by a drunk or drugged driver?

Why are the victims always forgotten? Being the victim of a crime leaves a person left to pick up the pieces while in the case of illegal aliens in these sanctuary cities they get a slap on the wrist?

Why is there a double standard for citizens and illegal aliens?

Old 02-03-2017, 12:56 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
nope there is NOTHING you can do. and NOTHING is exactly what we will do.

Order us to capture illegals, enjoy the ensuing lawsuits and enjoy watching us not enforce it not follow it and even encourage them to seek shelter in our cities...

What ya gonna do? talk big and scary? who give a duck? Not us we will ignore you , obstruct you , sue you and ultimately you will achieve nothing except wasting your political capital like fools
You sound like some who voted for Moon Beam Brown.

And Oh, you DON'T know what you are yapping about.

So, a cop stops someone for speeding and asks for his/ her drivers liscenc and registration.

If they are illegally here, they will NOT have these things LEGALLY.

The cop will KNOW they are illegal.

"[SIZE=+2][/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]Federal Immigration and Nationality Act
Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii)[/SIZE]
"Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . . . fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."
Section 274 felonies under the federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA 274A(a)(1)(A):
A person (including a group of persons, business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he:
* assists an alien s/he should reasonably know is illegally in the U.S. or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering, or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
* encourages that alien to remain in the U.S. by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
* knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions."

http://www.americanpatrol.com/REFERE...c8USC1324.html

I suggest you read it ALL before making a bigger fool of your self!

Old 02-03-2017, 01:36 PM

This "evilcart" person has clearly left with no legit arguments

Old 02-03-2017, 02:09 PM

943 posts, read 1,198,483 times
I don't pay federal taxes, but I do pay property tax and I won't tolerate my sherriffs dept becoming the morality police on migration.

Old 02-03-2017, 03:23 PM

62,945 posts, read 29,134,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous725 View Post
I don't pay federal taxes, but I do pay property tax and I won't tolerate my sherriffs dept becoming the morality police on migration.

Morality police on "immigration"? It's not immigration it's illegal immigration and is against the law. All the local law enforcement has to do is call ICE when a illegal alien is detected. What's the big deal?

Old 02-03-2017, 03:25 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous725 View Post
Not a thing you or I can do about it IF the cops ask for ID; I don't know about you but, I ain't going to jail. Period.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:35 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
I can tell you the majority of cops are waiting for the go ahead to arrest detain and call ICE for deportation
What "go ahead"....? It's already the law, they don't need any further approval.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration