Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2017, 08:12 AM

62,852 posts, read 29,085,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
That is true but by deporting the ones who have already been picked up by the Police for committing other crimes will certainly be a good start and we can avoid the backlash of hate from the Left that will come if Trump is forced to start going door to door to check on immigration status.

Trump has to be careful. The Left except for the loons, don't have a leg to stand on in opposition when Trump is deporting criminal gang banger illegals but you start tearing families apart the popular sentiment to get rid of these people could start to sour.

The Libs are masters at manipulation and they have the media on their side (still). Who wants to see screaming kids on the news as their parents are dragged away?

It is silly to say but enforcing our immigration laws could get ugly really quick.
We can ship out the criminals along with supposed non-criminals at the same time and it doesn't have to entail going door to door to do so. I really couldn't care less about any backlash or hate spewed by the left. Families don't have to be torn apart. They can all leave together, family intact. They can pull their BS propaganda on TV for all I care also. It would just be staged anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2017, 09:58 AM

88,930 posts, read 44,757,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
She said "they are law abiding citizens". Huh?
Pelosi is WRONG on both. They're neither law-abiding (or they wouldn't be here) nor citizens. They're illegal aliens.

ILLEGAL

ALIENS

This is one of the big reasons Dems keep losing more and more voters.

Old 02-04-2017, 11:53 AM

24,446 posts, read 17,191,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
We can ship out the criminals along with supposed non-criminals at the same time and it doesn't have to entail going door to door to do so. I really couldn't care less about any backlash or hate spewed by the left. Families don't have to be torn apart. They can all leave together, family intact. They can pull their BS propaganda on TV for all I care also. It would just be staged anyway.

I'm just saying that there is a lot more public support for tossing out illegals that are picked up for other crimes then there is to break up families. You know Oldglory how the Left and media will portray deportations even those of the hardened drug dealing gang bangers.

Trump is walking a tight rope and the last thing we want is for the public opinion of his fringe supporters (voters) to turn on him due to repeated images of crying mothers and babies torn apart on the nightly news.

Illegal immigration is a very touchy topic and it needs to be handled carefully over the long term so maybe those on the Left who oppose it outright may actually see the benefits of not having to pay for these people.

Old 02-04-2017, 02:36 PM

62,852 posts, read 29,085,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I'm just saying that there is a lot more public support for tossing out illegals that are picked up for other crimes then there is to break up families. You know Oldglory how the Left and media will portray deportations even those of the hardened drug dealing gang bangers.

Trump is walking a tight rope and the last thing we want is for the public opinion of his fringe supporters (voters) to turn on him due to repeated images of crying mothers and babies torn apart on the nightly news.

Illegal immigration is a very touchy topic and it needs to be handled carefully over the long term so maybe those on the Left who oppose it outright may actually see the benefits of not having to pay for these people.
I don't care about public support I care about our laws. Again, who's breaking up families? I also don't care about the lies and portrayals of the left either.

Trump's supporters won't turn on him because he knows what we want. We'd only turn on him if he doesn't fulfill his campaign promises. Why would there be images of crying mothers and babies being torn apart? The whole family can leave together.

Enforcing our laws is not nor it should be a touchy topic. That's passé now. Time for some tough love for a change.

Old 02-08-2017, 12:19 PM

1,185 posts, read 803,667 times
Doesn't that make you boil from watching the video?

Pelosi is like mitch McConnell , they both have a pulse. The left is relying on the illegals amnesty to up their vote counts. Then they will make these low income earners stay in the govt help bracket so they get their votes.

Old 02-08-2017, 06:33 PM

25,915 posts, read 22,070,795 times
I am not sure what her problem is as she often makes no sense at all. I'm wondering if she might have an addiction problem or perhaps is developing age related dementia, seriously. Every time I hear her, she seems incoherent. Sadly, when people develop this, they don't realize it and just continue on. It can be very difficult to get them to accept it.

Or, maybe she is an evil sub-human without a soul.

If it is dementia, she needs to go to the rest home. If it is evil sub-human without a soul, straight to, well, you know her eternal rewards reaping what she has sown.

Old 02-12-2017, 07:59 AM

989 posts, read 1,875,935 times
Nancy Pelosi is a certifiable dingbat.

Old 02-12-2017, 08:13 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,435,643 times
Lock her up !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration