U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-09-2017, 04:01 AM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,301,713 times
Reputation: 5895

Advertisements

Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos, 36, arrived at the office for her routine check in, but instead of being released--under President Trump's illegal immigration crackdown-- she was detained.

Garcia de Rayos, 36, was considered a “low priority” for deportation under the Obama administration and had to check in with ICE officials every six months following a 2008 conviction for felony identity theft for having false papers, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Protests erupt outside Phoenix ICE office after arrest of illegal immigrant | Fox News

Garcia Rayos: YOU broke the law; you need to pay the price. An American dealing with ID theft could get locked up, you ain't special cause you're an illegal alien.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-09-2017, 08:33 AM
 
1,125 posts, read 450,207 times
Reputation: 817
Love it. She was low priority for Obama but Trump doesn't discriminate...illegal is illegal. GTFO and hopefully this will make more self deport.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 09:42 AM
 
31,698 posts, read 14,614,583 times
Reputation: 8450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Guadalupe Garcia de Rayos, 36, arrived at the office for her routine check in, but instead of being released--under President Trump's illegal immigration crackdown-- she was detained.

Garcia de Rayos, 36, was considered a “low priority” for deportation under the Obama administration and had to check in with ICE officials every six months following a 2008 conviction for felony identity theft for having false papers, The Los Angeles Times reported.

Protests erupt outside Phoenix ICE office after arrest of illegal immigrant | Fox News

Garcia Rayos: YOU broke the law; you need to pay the price. An American dealing with ID theft could get locked up, you ain't special cause you're an illegal alien.
Unbelievable! An American committing the felony of identity theft would be serving some jail time but this illegal alien only has to check back with ICE every six months? During that six month period how was she working if not by doing the same?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 09:55 AM
 
2,301 posts, read 1,118,740 times
Reputation: 2802
Send her back home!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 10:04 AM
 
23,950 posts, read 17,614,658 times
Reputation: 12828
prepare to hear a deluge of sob stories for 'thuh CHIL-drun' left behind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 10:30 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
13,206 posts, read 10,601,780 times
Reputation: 9385
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Unbelievable! An American committing the felony of identity theft would be serving some jail time but this illegal alien only has to check back with ICE every six months? During that six month period how was she working if not by doing the same?
Here ICE has a wonderful opportunity. As long as you are protesting and obstructing justice; it is a great time to detain and check legal citizenship. I think the number of protestors would shrink in a hurry if many of their friends never returned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 11:26 AM
 
5,786 posts, read 2,967,944 times
Reputation: 5809
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
prepare to hear a deluge of sob stories for 'thuh CHIL-drun' left behind.
Her son was just on CNN with a big sob story.......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 11:33 AM
 
Location: Richland, Washington
4,071 posts, read 4,968,677 times
Reputation: 2479
We finally have a president that will actually enforce our immigration laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 11:55 AM
 
1,125 posts, read 450,207 times
Reputation: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Her son was just on CNN with a big sob story.......
He will be a guest speaker at the Dems Convention
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-09-2017, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
4,538 posts, read 1,949,033 times
Reputation: 6795
Who are the protesters? Seems like easy pickings for ICE. They should come in with a paddy wagon ready to go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top