Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 10:44 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by exit82 View Post
There is no flippen way in the world a TSA agent would be allowed to feel up a woman or a man for that matter.
You sure about that?

Recent announcements about more intimate TSA pat downs differ with your statement.

TSA to begin

Internal Error
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2017, 10:54 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
More insanity. Im assuming his kids were anchors given fake citizenship
So you don't care about the fact that somebody died in police custody, only that money was paid out to "fake citizens", which they are not they are legitimate?

Old 03-08-2017, 11:15 AM

4,254 posts, read 3,175,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
It wasn't TSA, it was Border Control agents.

Border agents are uneducated police-wannabees who couldn't qualify for city police departments.

They're have been many lawsuits, costly in both the financial cost of court-ordered settlements and fines, as well as in the cost of US judicial efforts in fighting these lawsuits.

Can you provide some proof of your statement about uneducated police-wannabees??? Reading through the actual requirements to become a border patrol agent your statement appears to be uneducated at best or just pure BS!

Old 03-08-2017, 11:51 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,281,707 times
Great, and when does Mexico get the yearly $200 billion dollar bill for their poor that are illegally accessing our Treasury instead of staying in their supposed heaven, Mexico?

Old 03-08-2017, 10:05 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Enough. You have no proof of that at all.
Police themselves are poorly trained.

Quote:
There is no flippen way in the world a TSA agent would be allowed to feel up a woman or a man for that matter.
LOL. This happens every day.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:37 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
What? That's pretty much their job.

Old 03-08-2017, 10:39 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
It's sad that someone lost their life, but I'm wondering if the mother--who he wasn't married to--is a citizen, an immigrant, or an illegal. That $1 million would go much farther in Mexico.

Old 03-09-2017, 01:07 AM

113 posts, read 56,927 times
Quote:
Oh they sure would...I had a female TSA officer literally grab me for a pat down a few years ago on Kaui,

Quite the story,

I have to use weekly gamma globulins to replace low IgG levels...they come in small vials...which I infuse with a pump. You typically carry this in a hard side carry on ( so the glass vials and pump don't get smashed)you open up the case, with the doctors note/ prescription placed right at the top,....and run it thru the scan. Pick it up on the other side, zip it up...and go on your way.

This dumb TSA gal made me take it out of the hard case and put it in one of those little plastic dishes...you know, the ones that they provide for small change, perhaps your watch or wallet? Typically you can watch the dish as you walk thru, it usually meets you on the other side of the body scanner...unless there is some sort of back up.

I warned her about the fact that it was glass, and what it would cost BC/BS to replace it if it happened to break....BC/BS has even told patients how to handle the situation, if it should arise.

Well, she did not listen to me, even when I showed her my medical papers and license. The vials were placed in that small dish and put on the belt to go into the scanner... and...guess what....wait for it.....

The agent scanning the bags in front of my drugs abruptly stopped the scanner, the bags behind my drugs crashed into the glass vials, pushing them into the bags in front of my drugs...and the whole thing broke.....6k worth of human plasma..no $h$t!!!

I jumped out of line to try and stop this....and she grabbed me by the shoulder and then started a rather aggressive pat down on me....actually asking me to remove a small foob that I had in my bra( which you can plainly see on the body scanner)...since I had a lumpectomy a few months back and was awaiting my surgery date for my "repair job". She demanded this right out in the open, in front of the other passengers going thru security.

I am one tough bird, ( and a evil witch when I need be, which isn't too often) and pulled the foob right out of my shirt .....she was a short lil gal, so when I yanked it out of my bra, it hit her in the head....stuck right on her forehead before it hit the ground...it was a big ole scene. SNL could have not done it better.

My DH is an attorney, and had gotten ahold of the Hawaiian police by that time...it just happened to be the military police who showed up....and they sided with me on the spot....as there were too many passengers who saw the incident "go down". I think that they were more disturbed about the incident then I was.

I was given the name of the head of TSA, the statement made by the attending officers, and told to call and make a report...and I did. Needless to say, she was let go.... and I have never been stopped again. Just go right thru, open my case...rinse and repeat.

How my health insurance worked out the replacement drug, I don't actually know, but they replaced the drug overnight, and they stated that they would have the tapes pulled to take a look, or something of the sort...

I just wanted to enjoy my holiday...and I did

Old 03-09-2017, 01:28 AM

22,472 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
Police themselves are poorly trained.

Proof?

Old 03-13-2017, 09:33 PM

2,301 posts, read 1,886,466 times
Those kids are laughing all the way to the bank!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration