U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 08:59 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,286,582 times

Advertisements

The agents ran a background check on the information and found that Ortiz was also an undocumented immigrant. They saw a 9-year-old DUI conviction on his record and a 16-year-old deportation order by a federal judge shortly after Ortiz illegally crossed the southwest border into the U.S. The agents handcuffed and arrested Ortiz, who is now in federal custody in Louisiana and set to be deported by Friday.

These are the faces of deportations under President Trump

Good!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2017, 09:01 PM

16,340 posts, read 6,093,929 times
He commiited a crime by coming illegally. ICE is doing its job by not letting him get away with it.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:23 PM

2,535 posts, read 2,199,337 times
Quote:
Guerrero has lived in the U.S. for more than 25 years, but his time may soon be up.

The New Jersey man, who has four children and four grandchildren, said he tried to become a legal resident, but was given bad advice by a lawyer and applied for political asylum. That request was denied and a judge ordered his deportation in 2009, according to ICE. The Obama administration put off that deportation order for years because of Guerrero's clean criminal record and his long history of working and paying taxes, according to the Daily Record.

That changed suddenly under the Trump administration.
This is sickening & gives me an upset feeling in my stomach because of what Trump is doing. The children did nothing wrong. Imagine if this was one of your parents being deported.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
This is sickening & gives me an upset feeling in my stomach because of what Trump is doing. The children did nothing wrong. Imagine if this was one of your parents being deported.
I'd have no issue with kids who have been here many years brought in when minors, being put up for adoption with citizens and allowed to stay. The adults must pay for their crimes.

My ancestors came legally.

Old 03-22-2017, 09:29 PM

32,799 posts, read 30,044,409 times
Quote:
Please, kids of felons/etc see their parents getting hauled off all the time. Imagine if you were the relative of one of these victims these losers hit in a hit and run which is rampant in the community. You can't blame Trump on this unless you are seriously delusional or have skin in the game by either being:

illegal yourself
an anchor?

Old 03-22-2017, 09:35 PM

18,548 posts, read 13,683,613 times
Quote:
I broke the law and Im going to prison. Dam that Trump for breaking up my family

Old 03-22-2017, 09:37 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0sI6eFarFE

Old 03-22-2017, 09:37 PM

1,017 posts, read 553,625 times
I love how the news articles call the kids U.S. citizens to further pull on our heartstrings. DUIs, receiving stolen property, welfare fraud... hey, what's the big deal? Honorable parents, eh?

Old 03-22-2017, 09:39 PM

25,060 posts, read 22,112,973 times
Quote:
Hundreds of men are being imprisoned everyday and they can't see their young kids as a result. Same chit. They can follow their parents back

Old 03-23-2017, 07:12 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,068,763 times
Quote:
It should make you sick that these criminals are a burden to their kids. Put these kids with law-abiding citizens as we all now how often a criminal begets criminals, at least try changing the criminal environment to give the chance at a normal life.

And, how do you feel about these people: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCiWVW2DK84

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Please, kids of felons/etc see their parents getting hauled off all the time. Imagine if you were the relative of one of these victims these losers hit in a hit and run which is rampant in the community. You can't blame Trump on this unless you are seriously delusional or have skin in the game by either being:

illegal yourself
an anchor?
But, but, liberals have different rules for illegal aliens, they have this thing for criminals, thus their choice of a nominee for POTUS.

2.7 million children have a parent that is incarcerated in the USA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCiWVW2DK84 Over 1 million of the prisoners are in prison for non-violent offenses: America imprisons over a million nonviolent offenders The donations to the Clintons from the private prisons really paid for them when it came to a crime bill that increased incarceration rates for non-violent criminals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
I love how the news articles call the kids U.S. citizens to further pull on our heartstrings. DUIs, receiving stolen property, welfare fraud... hey, what's the big deal? Honorable parents, eh?
Anyone that uses their children is nothing but trash no matter what other adjectives are used before what they are. Having children to draw welfare benefits is offensive enough on its own. We already have to carry our own "trash" that do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Hundreds of men are being imprisoned everyday and they can't see their young kids as a result. Same chit. They can follow their parents back
Actually, the illegal aliens have it easier, they can be with their kids by taking them with them. By leaving them, it is obvious that the parents were milking the kids just like they milked our taxpayers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration