U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 08:51 AM

2,993 posts, read 885,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Trust me, he won't be going back to Mexico.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Once in a while they like to mix it up and send them to S America.
I LOLed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2017, 09:02 AM

13,482 posts, read 9,612,863 times
What would be better for our country, considering he employs 20 people would be to give him his resident alien card, along with a big fat fine that would go towards border security. Say 25,000

Now some right winger is going to come here and tell me that " it's not fair " and " he broke the law"

As if cutting off our nose to spite our face is a good idea. Black and white thinking is why nothing ever gets done.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:26 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,083,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
He is a good example of what a citizen should be.
Indeed, the country which is HIS COUNTRY should benefit from a citizen like him. Great they will be taking him back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I hope he can do a better job of following the law in Mexico when he goes back.
Probably many more opportunities there for someone like him with the improvements in the economy over the years.

The law is the law. I am sure many people here that broke the law would be happy to pay "fines" instead of being held to the letter of the law, unfortunately, they have to go by the book for citizens. Nope, outside the law is not "good" and should not be rewarded. All the money he made while having a business was made only because he broke our immigration law. Lawless the entire time.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:28 AM

That didn't take long.

Old 03-27-2017, 09:29 AM

23,615 posts, read 31,177,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Indeed, the country which is HIS COUNTRY should benefit from a citizen like him. Great they will be taking him back!

Probably many more opportunities there for someone like him with the improvements in the economy over the years.

The law is the law. I am sure many people here that broke the law would be happy to pay "fines" instead of being held to the letter of the law, unfortunately, they have to go by the book for citizens. Nope, outside the law is not "good" and should not be rewarded. All the money he made while having a business was made only because he broke our immigration law. Lawless the entire time.
He didn't build that business anyway...he bought it from a member of his wife's family. He hasn't owned it for long, either.

Someone in that family can surely run it in his absence.

Old 03-27-2017, 10:45 AM

1,125 posts, read 449,944 times
Yea if you read it in detail he bought it from his sister 1 month before...maybe it looks better for the MSM if he claims he creates jobs and a successful business man...why deport?

Old 03-27-2017, 11:52 AM

How is an illegal alien able go own a business? I mean, how do you have the proper documentation to report taxes.

Old 03-27-2017, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
How is an illegal alien able go own a business? I mean, how do you have the proper documentation to report taxes.
He has a social security number. He's been checking in with immigration for years. He neglected to turn in some paperwork they wanted, so the next time he went to check in with them, they arrested him and will deport.

Old 03-27-2017, 12:08 PM

3,494 posts, read 1,211,132 times
Should we wait to see if these illegals commit another crime (besides being here illegally), before we deport them? How long do we wait? I guess that this is the liberal mindset! If they are "good" for 10 years, then kill someone in a DUI crash, does the 10 "good" years out weigh the death of an innocent American?

Old 03-27-2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
He has a social security number. He's been checking in with immigration for years. He neglected to turn in some paperwork they wanted, so the next time he went to check in with them, they arrested him and will deport.
So it sounds like this is a very unique case. I personally think when a person is in the process of becoming a legal resident is about the only time we should not be so draconian. Besides that, tough ****.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or