U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 09:51 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times

Advertisements

I see that the illegal alien RAPE threads have all been closed, so I can't comment there, BUT what I don't see people getting, the sympathizers, is that children, as well as adult women, raped would not have been raped if these illegal aliens were where they were supposed to be, their own country. There is story after story of child rape and all would have been prevented IF we secured our border and dispatched these illegal aliens out of the country.

This applies to ALL of the crimes committed by illegal aliens. If they were not unlawfully present in our country, those crimes WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN COMMITTED. Our citizens would have been spared this suffering.

I think maybe the sympathizers should think about their 5 year old child, grandchild, niece, etc. being a victim, make it personal. Think about an illegal alien, one convicted of a 5 DUIs coming down their lane high speed in the middle of the night.

DUIs are another major problem and have resulted in the deaths of our citizens. These deaths would have been prevented if we enforced the laws of our country.

Catching and releasing criminals has resulted in so much suffering for our citizens. Sadly, there are some people who don't care. Bitter and with their panties in a wad over the incompetent Hillary Clinton not being elected, they would "cut off their own nose to spite their face" in order to take a dig at President Trump.

Old 03-27-2017, 10:47 AM

13,472 posts, read 9,593,751 times
The illegal rape threads were duplicates of one on the main forum.
I don't understand why these grown men were allowed in a school with children anyway. Why were they even here?

Guatemalan men, who were listed as FRESHMEN, raped 14 year old

Old 03-27-2017, 11:38 AM
Status: "My eyes are rolled back so far I can see my brain." (set 9 days ago)

13,363 posts, read 11,871,000 times
Now, now. If Americans can rape, then illegal immigrants have a right to rape too. These multi-cultural rapes will help our children to broaden their global perspective.

(so say the libs)

Last edited by Retroit; 03-27-2017 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 03-27-2017, 02:08 PM

4,730 posts, read 2,259,695 times
First of all, let me make it clear that I am against illegal immigration and wouldn't mind stricter enforcement while expanding deportation.

Pointing out crimes committed by illegal individuals as an argument against illegal immigration is invalid. Why? Because this line of argument could be applied to any group of people.

Suppose I have a prejudice against Jews. I guarantee you I can come up with plenty examples of Jewish individuals committing horrific crimes.

Suppose I have a prejudice against white American males. Again, I guarantee you I can come up with plenty of examples of white American males committing horrific crimes. Anyone here remember Jim Jones?

In fact, if we start aborting every male fetus, we will have prevented most of the crimes committed a generation from now.

This line of argument is designed purely to rile up people's emotions. Nothing more. It is not a valid argument against illegal immigration.

I await your very angry, over-the-top emotional outrage come back.

Old 03-27-2017, 03:18 PM

11,473 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
First of all, let me make it clear that I am against illegal immigration and wouldn't mind stricter enforcement while expanding deportation.

Pointing out crimes committed by illegal individuals as an argument against illegal immigration is invalid. Why? Because this line of argument could be applied to any group of people.

Suppose I have a prejudice against Jews. I guarantee you I can come up with plenty examples of Jewish individuals committing horrific crimes.

Suppose I have a prejudice against white American males. Again, I guarantee you I can come up with plenty of examples of white American males committing horrific crimes. Anyone here remember Jim Jones?

In fact, if we start aborting every male fetus, we will have prevented most of the crimes committed a generation from now.

This line of argument is designed purely to rile up people's emotions. Nothing more. It is not a valid argument against illegal immigration.

I await your very angry, over-the-top emotional outrage come back.
This again?

What nonsense? Abort every male fetus? So, there are no females who are sexual predators?

It is quite valid to point out that these people were illegals. What part of illegal don't you understand? They have no business being here. Period.

As for your example using a religious group---another straw man. We have plenty of homegrown lowlifes and they cause us all sorts of problems. We don't need to import any more. Nor should we ever tolerate anyone being here illegally.

Old 03-27-2017, 03:28 PM

4,730 posts, read 2,259,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
This again?

What nonsense? Abort every male fetus? So, there are no females who are sexual predators?
I said most, I didn't say all. Are you disputing the fact that most sexual predators are male?

But I will concede. If we start aborting every male and female fetus, we will have prevented ALL crimes in the future.

Quote:
It is quite valid to point out that these people were illegals. What part of illegal don't you understand? They have no business being here. Period.

As for your example using a religious group---another straw man. We have plenty of homegrown lowlifes and they cause us all sorts of problems. We don't need to import any more. Nor should we ever tolerate anyone being here illegally.
There are low-lives in every community, not just religious or illegal immigrants. These low-lives do not represent their respective communities.

Hehe, didn't I say you were going to respond with an over-the-top angry post? I really should register as a psychic.

Old 03-27-2017, 03:36 PM

10,683 posts, read 3,738,322 times
Simple numbers. If you could simply eliminate the illegal aliens who commit violent crime including rape it is a clear win. But if you deport all illegal aliens you deport many potential victims likely increasing the probability that any remaining legal person will be a violent crime victim. If you replace the missing illegal aliens with similar socioeconomic legals you will in fact raise the violent crime rate increasing the probability that the remaining citizen would be a victim.

So why do you want to increase the risk of rape for your daughters and wives?

Old 03-27-2017, 03:46 PM

11,894 posts, read 6,556,592 times
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/murders

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cac

Old 03-27-2017, 04:08 PM

10,683 posts, read 3,738,322 times
Your point? Majority are not illegal aliens. The majority of fugitive from the US generally have foreign connections. Fugitives don't do well unless they get out of the US.

So you can pretty much count on the fact that virtually none of these are illegal aliens.

Old 03-27-2017, 04:33 PM

11,473 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
I said most, I didn't say all. Are you disputing the fact that most sexual predators are male?

But I will concede. If we start aborting every male and female fetus, we will have prevented ALL crimes in the future.

There are low-lives in every community, not just religious or illegal immigrants. These low-lives do not represent their respective communities.

Hehe, didn't I say you were going to respond with an over-the-top angry post? I really should register as a psychic.
"Over the top"? Really? Rather ironic coming from you. Stating facts is not "over-the-top angry".

Once again, you missed the entire point. We don't need to import any lowlifes. No country needs to do that. Every country has their own homegrown lowlifes and doesn't need to add anymore to their population.

Let each and every country take care of their own lowlifes instead of importing them to other countries. And let each and every country deport those who don't belong there. Rather simple, correct? Not a difficult concept to grasp, is it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or