U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-03-2017, 07:59 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles (Native)
24,229 posts, read 13,717,086 times
Reputation: 11410

Advertisements

NYPD speaks to ICE?
How dare they !

Next we will hear they speak to FBI and DEA too !


"The attorneys of two New York City immigrants say that the NYPD was in communication with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials about immigrants facing deportation who are due to appear in court.

David Gonzalez, 51, and Milton Chimborazo, 35, are represented by Queens Law Associates. Lori Zeno, the firm's cofounder, said they discovered that the NYPD spoke with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials, the New York Daily News."

NYPD Defies De Blasio's Sanctuary Vow, Speaks To ICE


Another related article . De Blasio is pathetic

"Any serious or violent crime, we are going to work with [immigration authorities]," De Blasio said, adding that otherwise, an immigrant who "went through a stop sign could be deported for that."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/03...urt-dates.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-03-2017, 08:11 AM
 
Location: Cape Cod
9,834 posts, read 7,128,875 times
Reputation: 17979
We need to have all of our law enforcement agencies in communications with each other. That very same illegal that was caught smuggling drugs could be the same that steps up his crimes tomorrow and murders someone.

We all need to work together to make us all safer. That is just common sense.




Running a stop sign is not a serious crime? Can I ask the survivors of a loved one that was going about her business and got "T boned" by some idiot that should not be driving and should not even be in this country how they feel about it?
What if that person who just had her life wrecked was a member of your family DeBlasio ?


What is the benefit to sheltering illegal aliens?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2017, 08:32 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles (Native)
24,229 posts, read 13,717,086 times
Reputation: 11410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
We need to have all of our law enforcement agencies in communications with each other. That very same illegal that was caught smuggling drugs could be the same that steps up his crimes tomorrow and murders someone.

We all need to work together to make us all safer. That is just common sense.




Running a stop sign is not a serious crime? Can I ask the survivors of a loved one that was going about her business and got "T boned" by some idiot that should not be driving and should not even be in this country how they feel about it?
What if that person who just had her life wrecked was a member of your family DeBlasio ?


What is the benefit to sheltering illegal aliens?
I agree . Many criminals start off with smaller crimes and then build up to other crimes in their criminal careers.

I still don't get what they sanctuary city mayors when they talk about "serious crime" .
I can't really think of non serious crimes .

De Blasio also recently said he didn't think those that committed DUI drunk driving should be deported.

This thinking is dangerous because you could come up with excuses for anything .
"Poor immigrant had to break into that house because they didn't have money to eat "
"Poor immigrant..."

I remember reading about one illegal with many DUI and he said he drank because he was lonely living here alone .
Good reason to go back to your home country .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2017, 05:03 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,298,901 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
NYPD speaks to ICE?
How dare they !

Next we will hear they speak to FBI and DEA too !


"The attorneys of two New York City immigrants say that the NYPD was in communication with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials about immigrants facing deportation who are due to appear in court.

David Gonzalez, 51, and Milton Chimborazo, 35, are represented by Queens Law Associates. Lori Zeno, the firm's cofounder, said they discovered that the NYPD spoke with Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials, the New York Daily News."

NYPD Defies De Blasio's Sanctuary Vow, Speaks To ICE


Another related article . De Blasio is pathetic

"Any serious or violent crime, we are going to work with [immigration authorities]," De Blasio said, adding that otherwise, an immigrant who "went through a stop sign could be deported for that."

NYPD reportedly defies sanctuary city status after alerting ICE on illegal immigrants' court dates | Fox News
Uh; when even the NYPD basically tells that De Blasio dude to go pound sand, that means stuff just got real AGAINST illegal aliens AND their fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-03-2017, 05:51 PM
 
6 posts, read 4,204 times
Reputation: 11
God Bless the men and women in Blue! Thank you for doing the right thing and protecting US citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2017, 07:21 PM
 
3,349 posts, read 923,115 times
Reputation: 2051
Loving watching the left now stoop so low in their ridiculous political correctness fantasies, that they are openly defending criminals! They have no idea how insane they look to average American voters!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-05-2017, 07:24 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles (Native)
24,229 posts, read 13,717,086 times
Reputation: 11410
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Loving watching the left now stoop so low in their ridiculous political correctness fantasies, that they are openly defending criminals! They have no idea how insane they look to average American voters!
In their minds Trump is the bad guy because he wants laws enforced . Very twisted !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2017, 07:23 AM
 
Location: Inis Fada
16,685 posts, read 27,919,942 times
Reputation: 7177
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I agree . Many criminals start off with smaller crimes and then build up to other crimes in their criminal careers.

I still don't get what they sanctuary city mayors when they talk about "serious crime" .
I can't really think of non serious crimes .

De Blasio also recently said he didn't think those that committed DUI drunk driving should be deported.

This thinking is dangerous because you could come up with excuses for anything .
"Poor immigrant had to break into that house because they didn't have money to eat "
"Poor immigrant..."

I remember reading about one illegal with many DUI and he said he drank because he was lonely living here alone .
Good reason to go back to your home country .
One illegal who had too much to drink, had no license and borrowed a car drove the wrong way down a highway, slamming into a car which contained two family men headed to work. Both men died. I graduated with one of them. De Blasio is a fool if he wantonly dismisses the havoc illegals have wreaked upon our society and will continue to wreak as long as there are idiots like Big Bird protecting them.

In a hypocritical twist, Big Bird had a large fence installed around Gracie Mansion for 'security' reasons.

Gracie Mansion Gets Higher Fence, Spokesperson Cites Security Reasons « CBS New York

Quote:
The conclusion was that the six-foot brick wall that was already there could be “easily defeated.”

The New York Post reported Friday on the taller barrier being built inside the existing brick wall and wrought-iron fence around the mansion, which sits in a public park.

CBS2 Political Reporter Marcia Kramer reported that some neighbors are none too happy about the 10-foot privacy fence around the mansion that de Blasio called “the people’s mansion” shortly after he took office in January.

---SNIP---


“I don’t really know if he’s a man of the people if people can’t look in,” said Jacob Shully of the Upper East Side.

“I don’t like it,” added Rose Yamovaska of Kips Bay. “Why? First of all, what’s the point to put it there? Is it his private mansion? No. It belongs to anybody who becomes mayor, and I don’t understand. If he’s afraid of any intrusion, he has police who is watching him.

----SNIP----

There may indeed be some security concerns involved, but frankly, people will still say — regardless of the security concerns involved — weren’t they the same issues that other mayors had?” said political consultant Hank Sheinkopf. “And secondarily, they’ll say: ‘Wait a second. Here’s Mr. Open Government. Looks a little bit closed, doesn’t it?”

Ah, Big Bird, we should do as you say, not as you do, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2017, 04:59 PM
 
25,351 posts, read 37,514,449 times
Reputation: 13271
On top of that most criminals don't get caught on the first 7 offenses aside from some "unlucky or stupid fool.

I got that info from a local cop when he described how many offenses most sex offenders get away with before getting caught. If all criminals get caught the first time than the cost of crime would be way lower.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2017, 09:27 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles (Native)
24,229 posts, read 13,717,086 times
Reputation: 11410
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
On top of that most criminals don't get caught on the first 7 offenses aside from some "unlucky or stupid fool.

I got that info from a local cop when he described how many offenses most sex offenders get away with before getting caught. If all criminals get caught the first time than the cost of crime would be way lower.
True , but liberals always make it seem like it was the first time and they just made "a mistake "

It's actually pretty hard to get caught for a crime. Especially in a city like L.A with slow 911 response times .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top