U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2017, 09:30 AM

69 posts, read 28,980 times

Advertisements

It would seem that Kevin De Leon, State Senator, has a personal investment in this bill. Conflict of interest?
State Senator: ‘Half My Family’ Eligible For Deportation Under Trump « CBS Los Angeles
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2017, 09:45 AM

24,332 posts, read 13,811,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
You want to know why California won't get rid of illegals?

They have a huge amount of them, especially in the southern part of the state. Southern California (besides the city of Los Angeles) leans Republican. It only goes democrat due to illegals giving them votes. If illegals get removed from the state, the dems would lose SoCal.
I don't know so much if it's the illegals voting but most illegals seem to have multiple children and some are at voting age. Of course like Kevin De Leon they have a personal interest in this issue since they don't want their family deported .
Of course they will be most likely to vote for pro illegal alien candidates .

Hillary got this , which is why she had illegals speaking at the DNC.

Immigration reform = open borders , sanctuary city state nation stuff

The left is really making themselves look bad by crying over every illegal alien criminal being deported .
"it's breaking up families!!!'"

Yes well when legal American citizens commit crime it also splits up families .

Pretty easy . Dont do the crime don't have to serve time or get deported .

Morally I think this current attitude with the left and Dems is dangerous .
It gives people the idea it's ok to pick and chose which laws we want to obey .

California has passed many bad laws letting prisoners out early . I spoke to my local police department just last week and they told me they've definitely seen an increase in crime because of that .

California is becoming a sanctuary for illegals and criminals in general .
Police are frustrated because the criminals just go right back to the streets .
It's making a mockery of law enforcement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or