Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-23-2017, 09:51 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times

Advertisements

Most criminals don't pay bills and of course the same counts for double whammies as criminal illegal aliens already have more criminal charges on their record.

Often they don't care about driving without a license and being uninsured.

Waiting times at emergency rooms should go down too.

With less criminal illegals able to use medical facilities so there will not be any added medical bills!

That's a great job by just enforcing the laws of the land that are currently in place
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-23-2017, 09:57 AM

1,225 posts, read 605,399 times
Are there facts to back this up or is this just an assumption? Just wondering if I missed the article

Old 04-23-2017, 10:14 AM

24,460 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Do we need an article when what the OP wrote is common sense?

It doesn't even have to be an illegal at the wheel to cause big problems and cost.
A few years back my brother in law was putting along in his SUV with 2 of his kids on board and they were hit from behind by a woman that was drunk or high, driving her boyfriends car that was unregistered and uninsured. The boyfriend was in prison. The woman begged my bro inlaw not to call the police and she tried to settle with him using a "bag of cash" that she produced. I wonder where that came from? Drug dealing?

The cops came arrested her and my relatives went to the hospital with whiplash. The kids recovered but he still has a sore neck.
His insurance covered most of the bills but there was no recourse in going after the drunk woman.

I can't imagine being injured by an illegal alien that has no business being in our country and worse those who have been given sanctuary by our do gooder politicians.

It just makes sense that with less people that don't pay into the system yet pull from the same system the costs will go down to support them.

Old 04-24-2017, 07:00 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Most criminals don't pay bills and of course the same counts for double whammies as criminal illegal aliens already have more criminal charges on their record.

Often they don't care about driving without a license and being uninsured.

Waiting times at emergency rooms should go down too.

With less criminal illegals able to use medical facilities so there will not be any added medical bills!

That's a great job by just enforcing the laws of the land that are currently in place
Let's go one by one:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...cords-n2287526

The Myth of the

IRS doesn't tell 1 million taxpayers that illegal immigrants stole their Social Security numbers - Washington Times

Examples of Serious Crimes By Illegal Aliens

4.5 million illegal aliens are driving without a license: DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE AND STOPPED BY POLICE The one thing I noticed when we moved here, a place loaded down with illegal aliens, was all the hit and runs. They were in the newspaper every week and this town only has 25,000 people.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...mergency-rooms

L.A. Emergency Rooms Full of Illegal Immigrants | Fox News

Healthcare | Californians For Population Stabilization

Illegal aliens threatenU.S. medical system

‘Anchor Baby’ Outrage: How Americans Pay BILLIONS for Illegal Alien Births (Video) | Top Right News

Illegal immigrants jam our emergency rooms – The Denver Post

I could on, it is theme in every state. In many states, while seniors and disabled wait for services and/or see services cut, illegal aliens continue to suck down Medicaid services.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration