U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-22-2017, 09:45 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles (Native)
24,151 posts, read 13,675,815 times
Reputation: 11364

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Your argument failed months ago.

Streets are not required to pay taxes. I would think most people would know that.

Not all illegals pay taxes. They have "no right to work" in the US, so if they are paying taxes from their job, that is yet another crime. When computed, the illegal aliens suck out more public assistance dollars than they pay in taxes. Just the facts.

They are criminals and must be removed per the law. The majority support this and seeing how illegal aliens are a plague to our country, I think more people than ever have come to understand the purpose of immigration law.
Only reason I imagine they might file is to get tax credits back .
Otherwise why are they going to file ?
If they are working for legit employer and money is withheld on a W2 then they are using a fake SSN and committing social security fraud .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-22-2017, 09:51 AM
 
Location: San Diego
32,799 posts, read 30,034,103 times
Reputation: 17687
Do Streets Pay taxes? Rape, murder,rob, burglarize, steal identities? No
Do illegals Pay taxes they cannot avoid? Yes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 10:06 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles (Native)
24,151 posts, read 13,675,815 times
Reputation: 11364
We have no obligation to illegals , I wish liberals stopped acting like we did .
Also most come from Mexico which isn't exactly a war torn country .
They aren't persecuted for their religion their .

Mexico no doubt is in better shape by sending their poorer unskilled citizens over here to have us pay their medical bills , educate their kids etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 04:14 PM
 
Location: Metro Washington DC
12,553 posts, read 18,926,430 times
Reputation: 7195
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Do Streets Pay taxes? Rape, murder,rob, burglarize, steal identities? No
Do illegals Pay taxes they cannot avoid? Yes
Many taxpayers do use streets to make money, and then pay taxes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 06:33 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf747 View Post
Many taxpayers do use streets to make money, and then pay taxes.
Agreed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 07:23 PM
 
Location: world
1,532 posts, read 595,918 times
Reputation: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
We have no obligation to illegals , I wish liberals stopped acting like we did .
Also most come from Mexico which isn't exactly a war torn country .
They aren't persecuted for their religion their .

Mexico no doubt is in better shape by sending their poorer unskilled citizens over here to have us pay their medical bills , educate their kids etc
I am against illegal immigration, however can you explain to me how Mexico determines who the poor and unskilled Mexicans are? Than they get a bunch of them together and send them over by bus, cars, boats or by walking. Who in the Government is responsible for organizing this immigration.

Why do we educate their kids and pay their medical bills? Considering the USA has a very good education system, we must be electing very stupid liberal people to pass laws allowing illegals to to take American tax payers for a ride.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-22-2017, 07:24 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by red baron View Post
I am against illegal immigration, however can you explain to me how Mexico determines who the poor and unskilled Mexicans are? Than they get a bunch of them together and send them over by bus, cars, boats or by walking. Who in the Government is responsible for organizing this immigration.

Why do we educate their kids and pay their medical bills? Considering the USA has a very good education system, we must be electing very stupid liberal people to pass laws allowing illegals to to take American tax payers for a ride.
Agreed.

Tho 1 BIG reason a LOT of us voted for Trump was cause of the illegal alien problem here in the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2017, 05:05 AM
 
33,316 posts, read 14,541,521 times
Reputation: 7583
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
14 to 18% of adults in LA are homeless: Homeless in Los Angeles County, California It seems the funding would be better used to address this than defending illegal aliens.

Someone mentioned Seattle, and they have homelessness to address also: #SeaHomeless: What you need to know about Seattle

America(n)s First.
Didn't moonbeam just raise the gas tax?

That will pay for EVERYTHING!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2017, 05:07 AM
 
33,316 posts, read 14,541,521 times
Reputation: 7583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso_Castillo View Post
Do Streets Pay taxes? No
Do illegals Pay taxes? Yes
"Do illegals Pay taxes? Yes"

Sales taxes, which is ALL they pay, that they pay won't do much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-23-2017, 12:27 PM
 
8,063 posts, read 3,621,800 times
Reputation: 2449
Default Just Deport!

Just deport aggressively and others will follow.


Take their property
seize any accounts they may have and prosecute for any programs that are meant for Americans.


Stop educating their children on the tax payer dime.


Countries and the Illegals has brought this on themselves period. They continue to make bad choices and fail to respect US Law.


This is why the Wall is going to be in placed and the areas that do not make sense will be enforced thru technogies.
It is time to enforce our laws to the letter. then we can talk about reform.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top