Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2017, 05:46 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times

Advertisements

Rodriguez said he's never been afraid to speak his mind, especially when it comes to talking about Trump.

"I am not a very educated man, but I am not ignorant... he's an embarrassment," Rodriguez said. "I just wish he wasn't racist and would just let us work in peace without papers because we came to work."

Immigrants at #MayDay rally have a message for Trump: 'We contribute' - LA Times

Mr Rodriguez: showing a "la raza" sign is a real good way to make lots of enemies in 2017. Tho I'm starting to think the LA Times is starting to back away from supporting illegal aliens, otherwise that paper would NOT post stupid crap like this. ^^^
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2017, 08:52 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
What I do not understand is that when there are these rallies with Illegal people, why are they not arrested on site?
They have been having rallies for years.

One stop shop.
Cost the American tax payers less to get them all there and deport them.

Old 05-02-2017, 09:54 AM

1,225 posts, read 605,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
What I do not understand is that when there are these rallies with Illegal people, why are they not arrested on site?

One stop shop.
My guess is manpower and not being tipped off.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:11 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,520,022 times
Quote:

One stop shop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
My guess is manpower and not being tipped off.
Yeah I could see where man power could be an issue.

Alot of these rallies are planned ahead of time and reported ahead of time on some.news media

Old 05-02-2017, 12:31 PM

1,225 posts, read 605,399 times
Quote:
Yeah I could see where man power could be an issue.

Alot of these rallies are planned ahead of time and reported ahead of time on some.news media
I'm unsure if it's true, but I've heard that they must receive a formal 'tip' and investigate before holding large operations like this would be. Not to mention the bad press that they'd get if people legally here get caught up in the scuffle.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:23 PM

22,449 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Rodriguez said he's never been afraid to speak his mind, especially when it comes to talking about Trump.

"I am not a very educated man, but I am not ignorant... he's an embarrassment," Rodriguez said. "I just wish he wasn't racist and would just let us work in peace without papers because we came to work."

Immigrants at #MayDay rally have a message for Trump: 'We contribute' - LA Times

Mr Rodriguez: showing a "la raza" sign is a real good way to make lots of enemies in 2017. Tho I'm starting to think the LA Times is starting to back away from supporting illegal aliens, otherwise that paper would NOT post stupid crap like this. ^^^
The nerve of that illegal thinking that he has not only a right to be in this country but to also steal a job

Old 05-02-2017, 10:55 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,669 times
Quote:

One stop shop.
No, no, no. Thant would be inhumane and ill-advised. Rather than criticize these rallies, we should implore our lawmakers to pass legislation legalizing those law-abiding illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration