Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 07:22 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,295,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EHAB MASTERS View Post
Have You Forgot Where Americans Come From? Over Seas Thats The People Who Found This Contry, I Will Love To See A Single One Of Tou To Wake Up One Morning And Kiss Your Wife Your Kids And A Kiss On Your Wife's Belly For The Little One That Has Not Born Jet,and Said Good Bye ,on My Way Say Goodbye To My Old And Tired Parents,no Knowing F I Will See Them Alive One More Time ,what's On Stake ?
Well I Will Have 2 Or 3 Chances To Die Crossing The Border
Everysingle Beloning Is Allready In The Pawn Shop
I Leave My Famili Whitout Money
More Than 5 Chances To Get Roved On The Border.
And All For What?
To Go To Work And Get My Family Out Of The Missery, Would I Miss Them? Let Me Tell You A Month Before I Decide To Come Over A Hole On My Stomic Was Created,and It Grows Every Day,you Think I Like This I Try To Get A Visa And There Is Not A Way To Get It,i Come Here I Dont Speak Inglish,or Understand It,but I Try Hard,and It Work, Im Working 14 Hours A Day Every Day And There Is Not A Single Day I Dont Feel Like A Murder Afraid To Get Cot And Deported,but Im Not A Criminal Or Iligal,i'm Indocumentated,the Difference? My "crime" Is To Risk My Life To Go To Provide For My Family. The Other Difference Is I Have Regular People Pick Me Up From The Corner In Their Cars,and Take Me To Their Homes,where Their Love Ones Are To Do Some Work On Dayly,or Hourly Bases,would You Do The Same If We Were Criminals? Yea Some Of Our People Drink But Afther All This And The Memory Of Our Love Ones Its Understendable Not Justified. So If You Know Some One Who Is Willing To Do This For Work I Will Love To Know Hem And Shake His Hand No To Insult Him And Call Inmigration On Him

Please We Dont Want Cherrity We Want To Be "legals"
Oh pleezzeeeeeeeeeeeee
Stop playing the effected migrant misunderstood poor illiterate, only doing this for the family game.
Your no more Hispanic than I am...............
Now get along and on back to grammar school and leave the adult stuff to the adults.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2008, 03:37 PM

226 posts, read 311,436 times
You don't speak english? Yeah sure you don't. I agree with covert54
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration