U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 11:15 AM

1,125 posts, read 448,666 times

Advertisements

Hid in church, came out, got nabbed, about to be deported...sorry guy your time is up

Arturo Hernandez Detained by ICE After 9 Months' Sanctuary in Colorado Church: Activists - NBC News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 11:54 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times
Again, I want to keep the family together also! Everyone gets a ticket home, load them on the bus as I am tired of supporting their supposed anchor babies!

I think those protesting are just busy bodies without a life or purpose and this makes them feel better about themselves. As far as I am concerned, we can give additional bus rides out of the country for those that do not want to support the laws of our country - money well spent!

Old 04-29-2017, 03:13 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Hid in church, came out, got nabbed, about to be deported...sorry guy your time is up

Arturo Hernandez Detained by ICE After 9 Months' Sanctuary in Colorado Church: Activists - NBC News
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Again, I want to keep the family together also! Everyone gets a ticket home, load them on the bus as I am tired of supporting their supposed anchor babies!

I think those protesting are just busy bodies without a life or purpose and this makes them feel better about themselves. As far as I am concerned, we can give additional bus rides out of the country for those that do not want to support the laws of our country - money well spent!
Agreed.

Old 04-29-2017, 07:33 PM

1,073 posts, read 493,333 times
He won't be deported. The Trump admin has finally woken up and are now releasing illegals with no criminal records. Smart move.

Old 04-29-2017, 09:07 PM

25,334 posts, read 37,463,648 times
This guy had since 1999 to go back with his family, sit out the ban or sneak back over the border and enter again legally with a visa.

Since th day this family over stayed, they knew they did something wrong. Now it seems the left will tell the rest of us that we are wrong and the people who overstayed are in their right.

Sorry but for a family that did everything the right way including paying all the fees, traveled back and forward to stay in compliance, pay lawyers fees, fees into the American system (USCIS) and having a card stack of drivers licenses we had to pay for after 9/11 changed the rules for legal aliens....we paid out legal duty and this family should pay their legal price which is "going back and apply in a legal way".

I understand they probably will not allowed back in but that's the choice they made and never did they decide to go back to come back legally which was an option after sitting out the ban.

Don't blame others but blame yourself for the decision you made

Old 04-29-2017, 09:45 PM

25,334 posts, read 37,463,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
He won't be deported. The Trump admin has finally woken up and are now releasing illegals with no criminal records. Smart move.
That's the best news to spread around so we will have more people getting very much at ease and easier to be identified!

Keep it up liberals as I'm looking forward to get lower premiums for health care and car insurance and less illegals able to use the hospitals and road wil definitely make a difference in the long run.

I'm patient and can wait to see it drop slowly

Old 04-30-2017, 07:06 AM

1,225 posts, read 360,946 times
Quote:
Proof?

Old 04-30-2017, 11:22 AM

553 posts, read 373,953 times
Quote:
Non crminal immigrants are not a priority for deportation, however, they are still subject to deportation.

Old 04-30-2017, 12:19 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oronzous View Post
Non crminal immigrants are not a priority for deportation, however, they are still subject to deportation.
Well, there really isn't such a thing as a "non-criminal" immigrant when it comes to deportation of illegal aliens. "Non-criminal illegal alien", ah no. But, yes, those that haven't committed additional crimes, there actually won't be that many since DUI, driving without a license, taking a job in the USA, stealing the identity of an American citizen, speeding, hanging out with those of a higher priority, etc. are considered a lower priority BUT this is what Trump said would initially happen anyway. No chance in what Trump has said.

This also allows illegal aliens without a long sheet of additional crimes to load up the truck and go home before their number comes up!

Old 05-01-2017, 07:43 AM

23,599 posts, read 31,135,299 times
Let's keep the family together by deporting all of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration