U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2017, 06:02 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times

Advertisements

I came across this, it references the issues that liberals/Dems have in calling an illegal alien a "undocumented" immigrant. What

We, the informed, need to do everything we can to dispel the ignorance associated with illegal aliens!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2017, 06:32 PM

25,339 posts, read 37,471,570 times
I'm a legal alien who went through the system to stay here permanently and do it the right way.

Illegal aliens are just as the word says! Illegals!

I heard on CNN one of their pundits complain that she didn't like the word legal alien and she wasn't an alien but she came here legally. Her kids are anchor babies and that word was discrimination to be used for her "anchor babies".

She can go back to where she came from and don't have to deal with the labels if she doesn't like it.

Just as her, we came here as legal "guests/visitors" and went back to obtain visas, etc. we don't believe any guest should start to demand the system to be changed for their preferences but appreciate the country that welcomed you. She is a paid pundit on TV and usually I switch channels when I see her because I dislike her entitlement attitude!

Old 04-30-2017, 11:09 AM

2,618 posts, read 1,351,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I came across this, it references the issues that liberals/Dems have in calling an illegal alien a "undocumented" immigrant. What

We, the informed, need to do everything we can to dispel the ignorance associated with illegal aliens!
Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.

Old 04-30-2017, 09:05 PM

And a burglar, an unlicensed moving company!

Old 05-05-2017, 07:59 PM

2,543 posts, read 3,745,734 times
The correct term if you are here legally and not a citizen...is RESIDENT ALIEN.

When I became a citizen of the US they took away my green card that in BOLD PRINT right on top said "RESIDENT ALIEN".

So if your here illegally....you are a ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:05 PM

10,703 posts, read 3,742,867 times
Dumb issue of value only to the right.

An "undocumented alien" is an "illegal alien" by another name.

The need is to turn "undocumented alien" into "legal aliens" or into "deported aliens".

The easiest and quickest way is to turn most into "legal aliens" and the rest inot "deported aliens".

And sometime soon so we do not get a new batch.

Old 05-05-2017, 08:36 PM

2,808 posts, read 2,235,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

The need is to turn "undocumented alien" into "legal aliens" or into "deported aliens".

The easiest and quickest way is to turn most into "legal aliens" and the rest inot "deported aliens".

We tried that with president Reagan, it did not work, deport every last illegal one of them, they came in ILLEGALLY, let them go home and then come back legally, should they still wish to live in the US. My wife came in legally, letting illegals stay is an insult to all who came to the country LEGALLY.

Old 05-06-2017, 07:33 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times
Quote:

No, and "undocumented alien" is NOT an "illegal alien" by another name. Many of "illegal aliens" are "documented" increasing their ILLEGALITY: Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies and Officials warn Puerto Ricans of birth certificate-related identity theft | masslive.com Piling one crime on top of another, class act not. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...revious-crimin Seriously, anyone that can get away with committing one crime usually doesn't stop with one. Detain, deport and secure the border!

The need is to enforce immigration law. The illegal aliens have known from day one that they are deportable. The need is to detain and deport per the law which will eliminate their illegal status once their butts hit their country of origin.

Let's make all crime legal and just open the prisons and set everyone free. Let's just have a free for all! Every man for himself! We will no longer hold the government responsible for keeping our borders secure, arm everyone with a rifle and once again, as in times past, the citizens will be judge and jury. This should take care of the crime issue pretty quick! Warning: I believe anyone drinking and driving should be treated as a murderer before they kill someone else or a family, so I'd get ahead on that one!

Why hold anyone responsible for the crimes they commit? I mean if we can overlook them for foreign invaders, how can we not do the same for our own citizens? Over 1 million prisoners are in prison for non-violent crimes, separated from their families. Let us show compassion toward the criminals and screw everyone else!

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 05-06-2017 at 07:56 AM..

Old 05-06-2017, 09:29 AM

10,703 posts, read 3,742,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No, and "undocumented alien" is NOT an "illegal alien" by another name. Many of "illegal aliens" are "documented" increasing their ILLEGALITY: Illegal, but Not Undocumented | Center for Immigration Studies and Officials warn Puerto Ricans of birth certificate-related identity theft | masslive.com Piling one crime on top of another, class act not. Senate Letter Reveals Staggering Number Of Murders By Illegal Aliens With Previous Criminal Convictions | Zero Hedge Seriously, anyone that can get away with committing one crime usually doesn't stop with one. Detain, deport and secure the border!

The need is to enforce immigration law. The illegal aliens have known from day one that they are deportable. The need is to detain and deport per the law which will eliminate their illegal status once their butts hit their country of origin.

Let's make all crime legal and just open the prisons and set everyone free. Let's just have a free for all! Every man for himself! We will no longer hold the government responsible for keeping our borders secure, arm everyone with a rifle and once again, as in times past, the citizens will be judge and jury. This should take care of the crime issue pretty quick! Warning: I believe anyone drinking and driving should be treated as a murderer before they kill someone else or a family, so I'd get ahead on that one!

Why hold anyone responsible for the crimes they commit? I mean if we can overlook them for foreign invaders, how can we not do the same for our own citizens? Over 1 million prisoners are in prison for non-violent crimes, separated from their families. Let us show compassion toward the criminals and screw everyone else!
"zerohedge"? CIS? Why not go to the source.

Illegal Alien
Also known as an "Undocumented Alien," is an alien who has entered the United States illegally and is deportable if apprehended, or an alien who entered the United States legally but who has fallen "out of status" and is deportable
https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/immigration-terms-and-definitions-involving-aliens

Old 05-06-2017, 06:30 PM

Quote:

The only way to become legal for an illegal is and should be to go back and follow the rules and come back the legal way.
Many who haven't been caught should go back and leave and maybe they will get away by not disclosing that they were ever here to avoid the 10 year ban.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or