U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 08:02 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,107,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Deported for exercising his constitutional right? Why target an illegal with no criminal record? That's mean spirited, cold-hearted and disgusting. The majority of Americans want to legalize model citizens like Mr. Vargas and stop the abuse of immigrants and the immigration system.
Because an illegal alien is a criminal. I take it that I don't have to link in the dictionary for you? That man is not a citizen, he is a criminal, an illegal alien per the definition of OUR laws. Mr. Vargas is not an immigrant, he is an illegal alien. Look up the definitions, I have posted them more than once!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
So illegals have Constitutional rights? Same as American citizens?

Once again... and again... and again, what is wrong with coming here legally? I have yet to hear an argument for illegals that isn't nonsensical. I wonder what would happen if Mr. Vargas pulled this stunt in any other country. Gawd, we are such fools and the illegals know it.

I love Tucker's quizzical expressions that say it all.
They have some rights, but anyone in the country has obligations attached to those rights. An obligation to follow the laws which that man has already broken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
Yes. They do have some constitutional rights. Just not the right to be here
The right to be treated as the criminal that they are and whatever rights come with that.
Moderator cut: orphaned

Last edited by Yac; 05-05-2017 at 04:12 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2017, 10:18 AM

2,646 posts, read 5,983,852 times
Exclamation Lol...

Quote:
Deported for exercising his constitutional right? Why target an illegal with no criminal record? That's mean spirited, cold-hearted and disgusting. The majority of Americans want to legalize model citizens like Mr. Vargas and stop the abuse of immigrants and the immigration system.
What constitutional right? He is an undocumented immigrant...right? He has no constitutional rights.
Out he goes. And his employer should be fined right out of business.
Koale

Old 05-03-2017, 10:23 AM

1,739 posts, read 805,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
Yes. They do have some constitutional rights. Just not the right to be here
I agree. They do have some constitutional rights. And yet we have the right to deport him back to Philippines.

Old 05-03-2017, 10:26 AM

1,225 posts, read 363,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
I agree. They do have some constitutional rights. And yet we have the right to deport him back to Philippines.
Indeed

Old 05-03-2017, 10:38 AM

17,286 posts, read 24,992,616 times
Quote:
The ones abusing "the immigration system" are illegals.

And illegals are not "immigrants" -- "IMMIGRANTS" come here legally. Through the pretty straight forward process that has existed for decades.

Old 05-03-2017, 02:24 PM

6,730 posts, read 1,906,930 times
Well he isn't a citizen of the United Staes either, nor is he here legally.

Old 05-03-2017, 05:19 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,633,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
You answered your own question.
Just buy being on US Territory is Illegal. The bigger issue he is parading around sticking his finger at law abiding citizens, worst yet those whom cam here the correct why get angry.

He would not be well received in South Florida.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:47 PM

3,029 posts, read 895,027 times
https://youtu.be/ESjW4IjcgIQ

This guy can't make one coherent argument. The illegals need a better champion, if they are expecting some positive results for themselves. That was hard to watch.

Old 05-03-2017, 06:51 PM

3,416 posts, read 1,973,513 times
I'd pay big money to watch ICE drag him out of that studio and deport him.

Old 05-03-2017, 09:15 PM

8,063 posts, read 3,633,231 times
Bottom Line he should b deported and President should target is Illegal Vargus but on the next cargo plane out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or