U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 08:45 PM

6,906 posts, read 11,692,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Deported for exercising his constitutional right? Why target an illegal with no criminal record? That's mean spirited, cold-hearted and disgusting. The majority of Americans want to legalize model citizens like Mr. Vargas and stop the abuse of immigrants and the immigration system.
No, I don't want them legalized. I want them to leave and then they can apply to come back legally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2017, 02:46 AM

16,323 posts, read 6,088,087 times
Quote:
Deported for exercising his constitutional right? Why target an illegal with no criminal record?
The minute one crosses illegally they committed a serious crime. They are illegal aliens, not immigrants.

Old 05-04-2017, 05:15 AM

1,225 posts, read 361,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
The minute one crosses illegally they committed a serious crime. They are illegal aliens, not immigrants.
It actually isn't treated as so though it should be. 6 months and or a $250 fine is the most you can be punished for. It's not even a lifetime ban until caught for the second time

Old 05-04-2017, 10:04 AM

2,638 posts, read 679,150 times
Now labor day turns into free illegal rage day. Great! The very people who cause our wages to drop are taking over our labor day. Only in America.

Old 05-05-2017, 05:39 AM

33,316 posts, read 14,541,521 times
Quote:
Deported for exercising his constitutional right? Why target an illegal with no criminal record? That's mean spirited, cold-hearted and disgusting. The majority of Americans want to legalize model citizens like Mr. Vargas and stop the abuse of immigrants and the immigration system.
If I had to bet, i would say you are A DEM with "reasoning"like this.

It is AMAZING to see so many like you attempt to ignore that breaking immigration laws makes them CRIMINALS.

"Deported for exercising his constitutional right?"

NO, being deported for being ILLEGAL.

I know it is hard for some to comprehend.

"The majority of Americans want to legalize model citizens like Mr. Vargas and stop the abuse of immigrants and the immigration system."

Yo have have it 180 degrees wrong.

1st, he is NOT a citizen. he is an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

The majority of Americans want to DEPORT law breakers like Mr. Vargas and start to enforce our EXISTING immigration laws!

Old 05-05-2017, 05:48 AM

13,155 posts, read 16,873,712 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by agnostic soldier View Post
Vargas needs to face the consequences for his actions and get deported. He doesn't get to pick and choose which laws he wants to follow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
He's illegal and needs to be deported.

Enough of the liberal whining about illegals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
So illegals have Constitutional rights? Same as American citizens?

Once again... and again... and again, what is wrong with coming here legally? I have yet to hear an argument for illegals that isn't nonsensical. I wonder what would happen if Mr. Vargas pulled this stunt in any other country. Gawd, we are such fools and the illegals know it.

I love Tucker's quizzical expressions that say it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Because he willing enter the US without Visa and a passport and he should be deported immediately. It Pisses me off to see this wave his Illegal status in front of America.
He has not rights, Vargas should not even be here. In other countries that enforce their laws he would be gone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
As far as I know an *illegal* alien does not have any constitutional rights and I do not want to legalize anyone with the mindset of Mr. Vargas who is *not* a model citizen since he is in this country illegally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
The ones abusing "the immigration system" are illegals.

And illegals are not "immigrants" -- "IMMIGRANTS" come here legally. Through the pretty straight forward process that has existed for decades.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
I'm hoping that when the left sees these all in one place, it will make an impact on them and their perspective which needs a major correction.

Old 07-08-2017, 08:23 PM

2,126 posts, read 469,039 times
Quote:
Simple. Because He's an illegal. Deport him.

Old 07-09-2017, 01:08 AM

12,989 posts, read 5,396,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
So illegals have Constitutional rights? Same as American citizens?

Once again... and again... and again, what is wrong with coming here legally? I have yet to hear an argument for illegals that isn't nonsensical. I wonder what would happen if Mr. Vargas pulled this stunt in any other country. Gawd, we are such fools and the illegals know it.

I love Tucker's quizzical expressions that say it all.
He was brought here at 12, by his parents. They're the ones who broke the law. And our country allowed him to be educated here. I think the dreamers have a claim.

Old 07-09-2017, 02:19 AM

1,017 posts, read 553,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
He was brought here at 12, by his parents. They're the ones who broke the law. And our country allowed him to be educated here. I think the dreamers have a claim.
Sorry, the "Dreamers" are NOT citizens, and are "protected" only temporarily. Obama put this in place as a stop-gap. Blaming the parents does not change anything.

Old 07-09-2017, 05:13 AM

33,316 posts, read 14,541,521 times
Quote:
"Deported for exercising his constitutional right?"

The Constitutions FIRST sentance says, "WE the people of the United States".

He is NOT "Of the United States"

Being he is here ILLEGALLY, His citizenship is STILL his original country.

"The majority of Americans want to legalize model citizens like Mr. Vargas"

PLEASE do NOT assume because YOU think a certain way, that MOST Americans think the same thing

He CANNOT be a "model" citizen if he isn't a citezen to start with.

He CANNOT be a "model" citizen if he broke our immigration laws.

It still amazes me how ignorant some are and put their ignorance on display on these threads
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or