U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 08:59 AM

24,154 posts, read 13,675,815 times

Advertisements

This post talks about how this guy was at a Town Hall meeting where the Mayor of El Monte was explaining to illegals how to evade ICE.

Mayor of Los Angeles has done the same thing. Even printing out pamphlets explaining to illegals their 'rights'

The State of the Union: Attorney General Sessions: Arrest El Monte Mayor Andre Quintero NOW!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2017, 09:38 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Their field offices in California get the message loud and clear: Stop targeting noncriminal illegals!
Illegal aliens are criminals if they crossed the border without authorization. Most continue to break laws and commit crimes once here in order to stay here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
I don't believe that they are. They're targeting low hanging fruit who already have removal orders.
I agree, and that is a great idea too!

Quote:
Ok, but I'm sure with more resistance from the community they will have to back down further.
Maybe in their communities, but "Packard Fan" touched on a real possibility, we go after the stragglers in other states, while we are doing this, more run to the safe haven in CA, then that would allow us to hit them full force engaging "whatever" it takes to get the job done in a legal but highly effective manner.

Quote:
I've stated time and again that I don't support felons. However, I believe that illegals with no criminal record should be provided with a path to legalization. D'accord?
Actually, when it comes to illegal aliens, you, just like the rest of us, have no idea what their criminal history is since they were not "vetted" in the way that legal immigrants are. So, I contend, that you have no idea whether you are supporting a felon or not when supporting an illegal alien. When I was a kid, there was a case where a man killed and buried more than 10 young men in his yard and when the neighbors were asked about him, they said he was quiet and kind to old ladies, etc. Unless you are speaking for yourself, you never really know what someone may have done.

Also, anyone of your illegal aliens that have been deported once and returned are a felon at that point and a criminal the first time they came in without authorization.

They broke the law and not supporting our laws makes a citizen just as bad as the criminals.

Old 05-07-2017, 02:34 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,415,662 times
Quote:
I've stated time and again that I don't support felons. However, I believe that illegals with no criminal record should be provided with a path to legalization. D'accord?
The thing is, most of the adults have or will have some kind of offense to their name thats gets them booted. , b/c they will get caught up in some of the same things us legal folks get caught up in. I.E...traffic violations, DUI's, wrong place wrong time type of stuff, kids getting suspended kicked out of school, drinking in public. The illegal community is prone to getting caught for this type of stuff b/c many that come from 3rd world countries aren't bright enough to stay out of their own way.

So I'm not worried about it, no need to go door to door. I got a student at work who misses many days, at least 2 per week. Neither parent speaks English. I was gonna call child services which wouldve put them on the grid but no need, ICE had already caught up to his dad and to my understand is in the process of sending him to Guatemala. Hopefully he will take his annoying son back with him.

But you see my point? They're no even bright enough to send the kid to school everyday and remain under the rader. Mom is Mexican btw

Last edited by jacktravern; 05-07-2017 at 02:35 PM.. Reason: Spelling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration