U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2017, 05:01 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,278,864 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
I'm not joking, the punishment doesn't fit the crime and deep down you know it! Georgia is supposed to be in the Bible Belt, yet they have and pass some of the most uncompassionate (sp?) laws. She was brought her illegally without any input on her part. Yes, the law says that illegal presence is forgiven before the person turns 18 but if she were to leave by that age she would be going back to a foreign land.

Stop playing semantics with words, you know what I mean about law-abiding. Obviously is the USCIS allow illegals with no criminal records to adjust their status and get green cards. I challenge you and the other rabid anti-immigration folks to support immigration reform for non-criminal aliens.
ALL illegal aliens NEED to leave. Period.

Those woman NEEDS to cuss out her dirty parents for doing this to her, NOT the US.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2017, 08:13 PM

1,073 posts, read 493,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Actually I have no idea what you mean by law-abiding illegal alien, it is an oxymoron. Do you need the definition for that word?

Also, Georgia is not responsible for our federal immigration laws. Not sure where you are going with this.

We have over 1 million non-violent citizen criminals in our prison system, many have children in foster care, they were "otherwise law-abiding" also, yet they wake up in prison every day for the law that they broke.

We are not anti-immigration, we are anti-people that break the laws and I am anti-people that support people who break our laws, if you can see where I am going with this.

I want them out. I want them out of my pocket. Our disabled and/or elderly citizens see constant cuts because the illegal alien women can't keep their knees together because that wouldn't bring in a welfare check for each time, and rarely is a husband present although we keep hearing how religious they are, they were able to have yet another anchor on the government (taxpayers) dime! Every article, they have 4 anchor babies and whatever they brought illegally into the country.

Don't even go there with the "Bible Belt" crap, our government and laws are not based on the Bible and should not be. I get so tired of liberals trashing those that believe in God and wanting to keep the commandments and yet, we get crap about what would Jesus do, etc.

I want them out. The majority of American citizens want them out. I can't wait to see the buses go out of here when they start the employer raids!

And, I was just hoping that you were joking I guess, but not everyone can care about our country or our laws. Driving without a license? Impeding traffic? Only an expired Mexican passport. Giving a false address to law enforcement officers which is a felony (oops). 46% of those in GA wanted her deported (she was getting in state tuition which is also not available for illegal aliens there), 16% didn't want her deported, the rest were unaware of her case - doesn't look like she and her law breaking ways are welcome there. It appears the people of GA were tired of seeing their resources going to illegal aliens, and boy do I sympathize with that!

They are a plague to our nation. I want them GONE!
Ok, I won't respond since you keep keep referring to me as a LIBERAL!

Old 05-12-2017, 08:43 PM

1,125 posts, read 448,666 times
They need swift deportations or this crap will continue because our system has too many loop holes appeals and emergency situations... Ice shouldn't even bother detaining these people unless they plan on deporting them upon capture with final deportation order in hand

Old 05-12-2017, 10:01 PM

11,482 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Quote:
You think decent Americans will allow the wicked and cruel ICE to deport this upstanding illegal alien who just have two small blemishes to her record? No way! I bet daily protests at their offices will force them to back down.
"Upstanding illegal alien"? LOL!

There is no such thing as an "upstanding illegal alien". That term, "upstanding illegal alien", like "law-abiding illegal alien" is an oxymoron.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:02 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times
Quote:
Ok, I won't respond since you keep keep referring to me as a LIBERAL!
That works for me! And "liberal" is the most polite term I can think of for someone that wants to put illegal aliens ahead of the needs for our elderly, seniors, veterans, students, foreigners waiting in line to come into the country and the general well-being of our nation.

Old 05-13-2017, 02:41 PM

1,125 posts, read 448,666 times
Trump is smart with DACA. At first I was angry he did nothing with it and said he had a heart for them...but the status is not permanent. If he signed an executive order reversing it the liberals would go wild...In 2 years every single one could have their application renewals denied and back to their homelands

Old 05-13-2017, 03:24 PM

3,302 posts, read 911,548 times
Quote:
You think decent Americans will allow the wicked and cruel ICE to deport this upstanding illegal alien who just have two small blemishes to her record? No way! I bet daily protests at their offices will force them to back down.
You do understand the difference between legal and illegal do you not? Her being in this country, just as anyone being in another country illegally, renders her subject to deportation.

Old 05-13-2017, 06:46 PM

11,482 posts, read 5,504,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Trump is smart with DACA. At first I was angry he did nothing with it and said he had a heart for them...but the status is not permanent. If he signed an executive order reversing it the liberals would go wild...In 2 years every single one could have their application renewals denied and back to their homelands
^^^^This is what I hope will happen.

Old 05-13-2017, 07:24 PM

1,225 posts, read 360,946 times
Quote:
Trouble is they're not all on the same timeline obviously. The other thing is many are marrying Us citizens or permanent residents giving a pathway to petitioning family back

Old 05-13-2017, 07:49 PM

1,073 posts, read 493,333 times
Quote:
Smart? What are you smoking? More like he came to his senses and will push his party to regularize their status. Their renewal WILL NOT be denied, so I guess you will be calling him stupid then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
You do understand the difference between legal and illegal do you not? Her being in this country, just as anyone being in another country illegally, renders her subject to deportation.
We know that but their is something called discretion. You don't always have to apply the strict interpretation of the law. Prosecutors and legislators do this all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or