U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2017, 03:29 AM

6,730 posts, read 1,899,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
So what you seem to be saying is that to conservatives it's completely normal for an employer who hires illegals for years to suddenly decide against doing so without having ever gotten in trouble for it?
I think it normal for dems as well. It's the Dems who fight tooth and nail to reward illegals and to prevent E-Verify from becoming law of the land.
By law no employer is required to verify legal status of their employee. Blame all the elected reps for that.
Do you verify the legal status of anyone working on your home , your car, your property? You are essentially the employer.
Both parties not 1 have resisted making E-verify the law of land. Without it is difficult to enforce and or punish employers for hiring illegals.
What did Obama say about the evil republicans that wanted to make life hard for illegals? No compassion?
You blaming Trump for what's going on, Obama had 8 years.
Another issue I have with your blather. What state did this happen in? You trashing Trump supporters, which I am no one of, how many Trump supporters in Ca? In fact CA is an illegal safe haven. Maybe given that state's position on illegals made the employer feel empowered to hire scumbag illegals.

Old 05-15-2017, 07:19 AM

27,192 posts, read 11,367,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
I think it normal for dems as well. It's the Dems who fight tooth and nail to reward illegals and to prevent E-Verify from becoming law of the land.
By law no employer is required to verify legal status of their employee. Blame all the elected reps for that.
Do you verify the legal status of anyone working on your home , your car, your property? You are essentially the employer.
Both parties not 1 have resisted making E-verify the law of land. Without it is difficult to enforce and or punish employers for hiring illegals.
What did Obama say about the evil republicans that wanted to make life hard for illegals? No compassion?
You blaming Trump for what's going on, Obama had 8 years.
Another issue I have with your blather. What state did this happen in? You trashing Trump supporters, which I am no one of, how many Trump supporters in Ca? In fact CA is an illegal safe haven. Maybe given that state's position on illegals made the employer feel empowered to hire scumbag illegals.
Why would I respond to anything you say when you personally attack me? Grow up.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or