U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2017, 04:57 AM

8,704 posts, read 2,321,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
There is nothing "wicked" about wanting all illegals deported. They were never invited here. Nor did they ever apply to come here legally. In other words, they have no business being here and need to leave.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us all how many illegals you have moved into your home and are paying for their immigration lawyers.

So, you think Oregon would be a much better place if illegals were to live and work there with impunity?
Great reply.

The system wouldn't let me rep you....got the 'spread the points' message.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2017, 07:41 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,057,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Oregon will be a much better place without people like you. You have a wicked agenda and politicize everything.
Two little girls dead yet again and if the illegal aliens were deported an illegal alien, which I am sure played in to the woman not checking to see what she had ran over. Seriously, anyone ever hit a rock? Think about crushing the bodies of 2 little girls and see if that would be the same. The thing is that she didn't want to risk being deported just like all the rest. There is always a "hit and run" here in little Mexico every week in the newspaper and you don't see that in the cities where the people are legally present.

I noticed the "crowd" here is actually thinning. I mean, you can see it. Pretty excited about that too!

It was the cover-up, the fact that being illegal alien probably meant that even if the girls could have had a chance at life, the illegal would still have ran, that is the "meat" of the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
There is nothing "wicked" about wanting all illegals deported. They were never invited here. Nor did they ever apply to come here legally. In other words, they have no business being here and need to leave.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us all how many illegals you have moved into your home and are paying for their immigration lawyers.

So, you think Oregon would be a much better place if illegals were to live and work there with impunity?
I say let's just wall off Oregon for illegals, exploiters of illegals and sympathizers along with California. When the exploiters and sympathizers get a real taste for what it is like to live among them, it might clear their head.

It has become more critical that once we have started, we continue to increase the pace and get them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
If wanting illegal aliens GONE is "wicked", I'll wear that failed insult like a badge of honor. LOL

Kinda like Hillary and her "deplorables" comment, it bit her in the butt and HARD in 2016.
Well, I am actually "WICKED" because I support ALL the laws of my country being upheld.

Anyway, just another one of those law-abiding illegal aliens at work! "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." And, what makes this an ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION issue is the cover-up because they feared deportation, this implies that they would let someone die to avoid being held to the letter of our laws.

Illegals just can't stop breaking our laws once they get here.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:02 PM

3,936 posts, read 5,446,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Two little girls dead yet again and if the illegal aliens were deported an illegal alien, which I am sure played in to the woman not checking to see what she had ran over. Seriously, anyone ever hit a rock? Think about crushing the bodies of 2 little girls and see if that would be the same. The thing is that she didn't want to risk being deported just like all the rest. There is always a "hit and run" here in little Mexico every week in the newspaper and you don't see that in the cities where the people are legally present.

I noticed the "crowd" here is actually thinning. I mean, you can see it. Pretty excited about that too!

It was the cover-up, the fact that being illegal alien probably meant that even if the girls could have had a chance at life, the illegal would still have ran, that is the "meat" of the issue.

I say let's just wall off Oregon for illegals, exploiters of illegals and sympathizers along with California. When the exploiters and sympathizers get a real taste for what it is like to live among them, it might clear their head.

It has become more critical that once we have started, we continue to increase the pace and get them out.

Well, I am actually "WICKED" because I support ALL the laws of my country being upheld.

Anyway, just another one of those law-abiding illegal aliens at work! "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." And, what makes this an ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION issue is the cover-up because they feared deportation, this implies that they would let someone die to avoid being held to the letter of our laws.

Illegals just can't stop breaking our laws once they get here.
They would let any legal citizen die first. Proof of that is when they protest outside of a courthouse or jail, to let the illegals out. They do that for murderers, thugs, gang members. They don't care, they want numbers. It seems that Oregon is overrun with illegals. They don't have as big a problem as Ca., do they?

Old 05-22-2017, 08:31 PM

4,514 posts, read 1,940,056 times
How do you confuse two human bodies ages 6 and 11 for a rock?! Just like all other crimes they commit, the first instinct of the illegal alien is to run because their fear of deportation/sense of entitlement to stay here trumps everything else, even the life of another human being. This POS KNEW and that is why she Don't tell me there was no blood on her tires. Don't tell me these children didn't scream, cry out, make a single yelp as they were plowed over. Don't tell me she couldn't see the children when she was sitting up high in an SUV. This is one of the most disgusting, heartbreaking stories I've read in a long time and I can only hope karma deals her and her criminal boyfriend (and the worthless POS judge) everything they deserve, nothing less. If you or I did what she did, it would be our heads on a platter, doesn't matter what we "thought" we ran over or how unsure we were. That would be no excuse. People serve hard jail time all the time for unintentional accidents that caused the injury or death of another person.

Old 05-22-2017, 08:32 PM

4,514 posts, read 1,940,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Oregon will be a much better place without people like you. You have a wicked agenda and politicize everything.
And you know this living in Brooklyn? The people of Oregon voted against drivers licenses for illegals. They don't believe in rewarding criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or