U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-18-2017, 10:14 AM
 
Location: Kansas
19,189 posts, read 14,087,122 times
Reputation: 18141

Advertisements

I still contend that in these cases of the "dreamers" the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" when it comes to respect for our laws. This "dreamer" illegal alien ran over a pile of leaves and felt a bump that she thought was a rock, actually the bodies of the two little girls, and didn't seem to think anything of it yet her brother went back to check what she hit? OK, and the boyfriend told the SUV to the carwash to hide evidence, I suspect blood since she crushed two children with it. If I think I hit a rock, I would check my vehicle, not send someone back to the pile of leaves. I think she knew exactly what she ran over.

Driver who ran over girls playing in leaf pile has conviction overturned | OregonLive.com

I would never visit Oregon as I have no respect for the crap coming out of that state. If the victim of an illegal alien there, I suspect a citizen is just screwed!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-18-2017, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Twin Falls Idaho
4,989 posts, read 1,579,747 times
Reputation: 2523
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I still contend that in these cases of the "dreamers" the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" when it comes to respect for our laws. This "dreamer" illegal alien ran over a pile of leaves and felt a bump that she thought was a rock, actually the bodies of the two little girls, and didn't seem to think anything of it yet her brother went back to check what she hit? OK, and the boyfriend told the SUV to the carwash to hide evidence, I suspect blood since she crushed two children with it. If I think I hit a rock, I would check my vehicle, not send someone back to the pile of leaves. I think she knew exactly what she ran over.

Driver who ran over girls playing in leaf pile has conviction overturned | OregonLive.com

I would never visit Oregon as I have no respect for the crap coming out of that state. If the victim of an illegal alien there, I suspect a citizen is just screwed!
The court ruled correctly..as a matter of law. I note the boyfriend was sentenced to prison.

No matter your wish to call the the defendant an 'illegal' anything..by the current laws of our land..she was a legal resident at the time.

I'm not in favor of the Dream Act, BTW...and would deport all illegals.

But, the law is the law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 11:20 AM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert, AZ
2,864 posts, read 1,169,616 times
Reputation: 6084
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
The court ruled correctly..as a matter of law. I note the boyfriend was sentenced to prison.

No matter your wish to call the the defendant an 'illegal' anything..by the current laws of our land..she was a legal resident at the time.

I'm not in favor of the Dream Act, BTW...and would deport all illegals.

But, the law is the law.
As a matter of law, are the two little girls still dead?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 11:32 AM
 
Location: Twin Falls Idaho
4,989 posts, read 1,579,747 times
Reputation: 2523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
As a matter of law, are the two little girls still dead?
They are..and it's a tragedy. But not every tragedy requires fault...sometimes..often..bad things happen without someone to blame.

We are a nation of laws...even when we don't agree with them--would you really have it any other way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 01:06 PM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert, AZ
2,864 posts, read 1,169,616 times
Reputation: 6084
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
They are..and it's a tragedy. But not every tragedy requires fault...sometimes..often..bad things happen without someone to blame.

We are a nation of laws...even when we don't agree with them--would you really have it any other way?
It is pretty clear to me who is to blame in this tragedy. As a matter of law, that is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 02:37 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,298,901 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
The court ruled correctly..as a matter of law. I note the boyfriend was sentenced to prison.

No matter your wish to call the the defendant an 'illegal' anything..by the current laws of our land..she was a legal resident at the time.

I'm not in favor of the Dream Act, BTW...and would deport all illegals.

But, the law is the law.
This killer woman CAN still be deported cause she still an illegal alien.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 03:17 PM
 
Location: the Sticks
6,730 posts, read 1,902,730 times
Reputation: 3420
Im as anti-illegal as anyone on this forum. In this case the illegal was wrong, but wear was the parents of the girls? Playing in a pile of leaves in the street?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 08:05 PM
 
Location: Brooklyn
1,073 posts, read 495,270 times
Reputation: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
I still contend that in these cases of the "dreamers" the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree" when it comes to respect for our laws. This "dreamer" illegal alien ran over a pile of leaves and felt a bump that she thought was a rock, actually the bodies of the two little girls, and didn't seem to think anything of it yet her brother went back to check what she hit? OK, and the boyfriend told the SUV to the carwash to hide evidence, I suspect blood since she crushed two children with it. If I think I hit a rock, I would check my vehicle, not send someone back to the pile of leaves. I think she knew exactly what she ran over.

Driver who ran over girls playing in leaf pile has conviction overturned | OregonLive.com

I would never visit Oregon as I have no respect for the crap coming out of that state. If the victim of an illegal alien there, I suspect a citizen is just screwed!
Oregon will be a much better place without people like you. You have a wicked agenda and politicize everything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 09:45 PM
 
11,537 posts, read 5,523,897 times
Reputation: 9888
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Oregon will be a much better place without people like you. You have a wicked agenda and politicize everything.
There is nothing "wicked" about wanting all illegals deported. They were never invited here. Nor did they ever apply to come here legally. In other words, they have no business being here and need to leave.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us all how many illegals you have moved into your home and are paying for their immigration lawyers.

So, you think Oregon would be a much better place if illegals were to live and work there with impunity?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-18-2017, 10:04 PM
 
20,611 posts, read 12,298,901 times
Reputation: 5895
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Oregon will be a much better place without people like you. You have a wicked agenda and politicize everything.
If wanting illegal aliens GONE is "wicked", I'll wear that failed insult like a badge of honor. LOL

Kinda like Hillary and her "deplorables" comment, it bit her in the butt and HARD in 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top