U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 01:46 PM

2,808 posts, read 2,235,910 times

Advertisements

Just wondering, how many of you who post that you want illegals to stay, would be willing to fund their healthcare, the schooling for the children, their welfare, their housing, etc. on your own dime instead of the taxpayers and yes I know you pay taxes too but why should the rest of us have our tax dollars go to pay for something only liberals seem to want?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2017, 02:52 PM

6,730 posts, read 1,897,245 times
None..
They feel it should be imposed upon everyone else.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:56 PM

11,487 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
None..
They feel it should be imposed upon everyone else.
^^^^This.

When asked, how many illegals have they moved into their home and are supporting, all we hear in response is crickets chirping.

It's really rich when the pro-illegals accuse others of being cold-hearted and lacking compassion when they, themselves, don't put their money where their mouth is.

They are all hypocrites.

Old 05-22-2017, 04:37 PM

2,427 posts, read 784,577 times
Think of all the affluent liberals with 2nd and 3rd homes that sit empty most of the time which they could give over to house illegals and refugees, yet they never seem to do that.

Old 05-22-2017, 06:22 PM

2,808 posts, read 2,235,910 times
So far not one liberal posting, yet they are busy posting in the other topics in this section, kind of says volumes about me hitting the nail on the head, they run their mouths/keyboards on forums but would never spend their own money on the same people they claim to support.

Old 05-22-2017, 06:39 PM

704 posts, read 228,623 times
Myself, I like being surrounded by healthy, educated people and this includes illegal immigrants and rednecks, so I help both out, without judgment. Where I live, we need the immigrants for crop harvesting and the rednecks for jobs where they stay busy so they don't cause drama and families of half-siblings. This is actually more conservative than liberal though.

Old 05-22-2017, 07:23 PM

11,487 posts, read 5,507,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Myself, I like being surrounded by healthy, educated people and this includes illegal immigrants and rednecks, so I help both out, without judgment. Where I live, we need the immigrants for crop harvesting and the rednecks for jobs where they stay busy so they don't cause drama and families of half-siblings. This is actually more conservative than liberal though.
"Immigrants" or illegal aliens?

Only sleazy farmers use cheap, exploitable, illegal labor. Honest farmers use the guest worker visa program.

By helping out illegals, does that mean you've moved some into your home and are feeding, clothing, sheltering and paying for their medical care?

Old 05-22-2017, 09:04 PM

20,611 posts, read 12,282,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
No need for any illegal alien. Too; less than 5 percent of their kind even do farm work.

If talking PWT of any race; their kind usually don't have many kids anymore cause most of them have wised up. Too, cutting off bennies for more than 2 kids gets most low life people to stop making babies.

Old 05-22-2017, 09:44 PM

704 posts, read 228,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
"Immigrants" or illegal aliens?

Only sleazy farmers use cheap, exploitable, illegal labor. Honest farmers use the guest worker visa program.

By helping out illegals, does that mean you've moved some into your home and are feeding, clothing, sheltering and paying for their medical care?
Undocumented is actually more accurate, definitely not alien since many are worthy of being here and alive.

Old 05-22-2017, 09:54 PM

1,073 posts, read 493,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Just wondering, how many of you who post that you want illegals to stay, would be willing to fund their healthcare, the schooling for the children, their welfare, their housing, etc. on your own dime instead of the taxpayers and yes I know you pay taxes too but why should the rest of us have our tax dollars go to pay for something only liberals seem to want?
Well, I'm not liberal. However, I do support legalizing illegals so that they can pay their fair share of taxes to help cover the social costs they incur. I do not support people mooching off the social safety net, whether they are legal or illegal.

Being pro-immigrant and calling for social responsibility/good citizenship from illegals isn't mutually exclusive. I'm not a simp and I've acknowledged that the current situation is untenable. Hence, we should legalize those who have already settled here for awhile and pair that action with new immigration laws and strong enforcement of them.

NO, we will and should NOT send home a majority of illegals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or