U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 02:08 PM

11,471 posts, read 8,141,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Agreed. I still don't understand how you can have so much pride in a country that cares less than a flying fig about its own citizens. The brainwashing of Mexican nationals is extraordinarily phenomenal.
And the thing that puzzles me is the whole "Azatlan" thing where they demand the US southwest be given back to Mexico (?) How in the hell is that going to make Mexico any less of a hellhole than it is? IT WOULD STILL BE MEXICO you idiots! What? It will suddenly improve bacause it has 50,000 square miles of desert from AZ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2008, 04:48 PM

1,268 posts, read 818,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Well said. If these people are so into bieng Mexican, then go the F back to Mehico and protest the Govt there. PERIOD!
I wonder why the first settlers didn't stay in Britain and fight for their religous rights. I guess it's always easier to "run away".

Old 04-14-2008, 04:52 PM

440 posts, read 236,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
And the thing that puzzles me is the whole "Azatlan" thing where they demand the US southwest be given back to Mexico (?) How in the hell is that going to make Mexico any less of a hellhole than it is? IT WOULD STILL BE MEXICO you idiots! What? It will suddenly improve bacause it has 50,000 square miles of desert from AZ?

Gotta love your logic! Even I never thought about that one.

Old 04-14-2008, 04:57 PM

1,268 posts, read 818,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preaching2thechoir View Post
Nice try, Exeodus but you are NOT being truthful in the least in terms of your claim of "immigrant" bashing. There you and your friend go blurring the lines despite the multitude of posts that specify that Americans are against ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, no matter where the criminals come from. Illegal is illegal.

Are you saying the Mexican bashing is not true?

The fact that the majority of illegal aliens migrate from Mexico and commit a substantial amount of the rapes, murders, robberies, gang violence, drunk driving deaths while procreating and producting the majority of the anchor babies, and usurping as much welfare and other freebies that our govt. allows, should not be blamed on those of us who post evidence of these facts. You can't blame the messenger for the actions of the perpetrators and the fact that the majority of them are Mexican Nationals. Maybe Vincente or LaRaza should have instructed them to try to assimilate, not be arrogant, demanding, whiney and to work extremely hard at not ticking off Americans in the handbooks and maps that were distributed instructing them on how to invade America safely.
Ok, now that you have established that all illegal immigrants come to the U.S to rape people, lets move to the bigger picture. There is roughly 20 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. And out of these 20 million people, we see in the news maybe a few articles a week on this happening-- or general crimes. This makes what, around 10 people a month tops? Out of 20 million? I'm not justifying these acts by this illegals. I'm not justifying them illegal entering the U.S.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or