Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 09:13 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,669 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post

OK, you get me a link for your "technically" on that one! They have not "settled" but "squatted", most are not "undocumented" since they have stolen the identities of American citizens. An "American" is "technically" a native or citizen of the USA of which an illegal alien is not, will never ever ever be for that matter.

Sad isn't it that they have so little respect for American citizens and legal immigrants while embracing illegal aliens?

It is really very simple. They have broken our law, and we are going to enforce our law. It isn't a big deal, since we pass laws and expect them to be withheld by law enforcement. It is SO simple.

Look it up! Google it! An American is a native or citizen of America, that is about as simple as it gets! They can call themselves and you can call them whatever you want, I'll call them "deportable", "a plague to our country", "illegally present and deportable" and quite frankly a few other names I won't list here.
You can push whatever incorrect notion or wording you want, but it won't make one bite of difference, "a spade is a spade" thus an illegal alien is an illegal alien!!!

They entered the country illegally, thus illegal alien or overstayed their visa breaking our law, again, illegal alien.

Seriously, it shows your lack of knowledge of our legal system that you think citizens will be "given the boot for being inflexible, unfair and unreasonable" and such statements prove your ignorance of how our system works. Ignorance may be bliss, but it won't win anyone points in a discussion.

One's "feelings" and/or "emotions" mean very little when it comes to law enforcement. There is a reason which has become very evident with the illegal alien infestation at its current level that we have this particular set of laws for immigration. We were on the way to 3rd world status, but are not starting to regain our balance as we deport, chipping away as resources are available to "load 'em up and ship 'em out"! America(ns) FIRST, and by Americans, I mean natives or citizens, the appropriate definition for the word!
Your are not entirely correct about the definition of "American". South and Central Americans are considered Americans too. I don't let feelings control my thoughts. I'm very deliberate and after realizing how we have exploited and profited off of undocumented Americans, I think we should make a deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 05:55 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
Your are not entirely correct about the definition of "American". South and Central Americans are considered Americans too. I don't let feelings control my thoughts. I'm very deliberate and after realizing how we have exploited and profited off of undocumented Americans, I think we should make a deal.
Exploited them ?

Old 06-22-2017, 06:54 AM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
Exploited them ?

My question also. It's not we law abiding Americans that encouraged them it's our government and the greedy employers who did. No one can be exploited unless they allow themselves to be. Illegal aliens come here knowing full well that they are violating our immigration laws. No one drags them over the border to work here. We law abiding Americans owe them nothing. In fact our government owes us by deporting them.

Old 06-22-2017, 07:04 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,252,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No one drags them over the border to work here. We law abiding Americans owe them nothing. In fact our government owes us by deporting them.
ALL ASAP, and the sooner the better.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:51 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,443,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
ALL ASAP, and the sooner the better.
But but you can't just break up families like that !

Old 06-22-2017, 09:24 AM

783 posts, read 576,099 times
Did anyone do the Yoda thing yet?

Illegal: "I won't be deported. I'm not afraid."

Director: "You will be...you will be."

Old 06-23-2017, 07:57 AM

15,427 posts, read 25,795,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullandre View Post
They are from the Americas, but nobody calls them Americans. Americans has always referred to people from the United States. Travel a little and you will see that all around the world everyone understands what is meant when using the word Americans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration