Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2017, 05:22 PM

1,184 posts, read 720,013 times

Advertisements

Illegal immigrant mom accused in stabbing deaths of children, husband smiles in court | Fox News

Illegal kills her husband and 4 kids...will she sue the Trump admin for making her go crazy?

Old 07-09-2017, 05:51 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
Maybe not so crazy as you think. She figured out how to stay in the USA permanently, AND get free everything for the rest of her life...

Old 07-09-2017, 06:49 PM

19,826 posts, read 12,086,768 times
It cannot be. There are posters here who swear illegal immigrants bring down our crime rate.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:02 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
As much as I want illegals held accountable. One deranged person isn't equal to all or even most. That said, she is exactly why every illegal must be vetted and meet a minimum requirement that ensures they will not be a burden upon our society.

Old 07-10-2017, 07:12 AM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
As much as I want illegals held accountable. One deranged person isn't equal to all or even most. That said, she is exactly why every illegal must be vetted and meet a minimum requirement that ensures they will not be a burden upon our society.
I am guessing many of these coming in illegally have issues that would have kept them out of the country. We have seen some VERY serious crimes, especially against children when it comes to molestation and/or rape.

Are you saying that illegals should be vetted once here? And, meet a minimum requirement? Once here, they just need to be removed.

I find the "faith" thing troubling. I have done some reading on sociopaths, and they often use religion using God just as they try to use everyone else. Religion and sociopathy is a very bad thing.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:39 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,275,364 times
I don't see what the fact that this wack job was illegal has to do with anything beyond reinforcing the xenophobic tendencies of alt-right mouth breathers.

Remember the lady who did something similar a while back? Susan Smith. Don't recall anyone prefacing a description of her with redneck when they talked about the woman who killed her kids.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:55 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,509,374 times
Default sick - not funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
Maybe not so crazy as you think. She figured out how to stay in the USA permanently, AND get free everything for the rest of her life...
Sick.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:58 AM

2,745 posts, read 3,012,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by creepy View Post
Sick.
That she is, but it doesn't change the facts that she's going to get life in prison as the minimum.

By the way, my post was never meant to be "funny" like you seem to think. It's just pointing out the obvious. Since she's going around doing thumbs-up and smiling, I suspect this was her goal, thus my comment.

Old 07-10-2017, 08:59 AM

1,456 posts, read 1,509,374 times
THIS is very sad to me.

I had post partum depression and anxiety after giving birth. My search for what was happening to me led me to understand that statistically a certain number of women get psychosis. It just happens-it is a biological fact and after a woman gets this many people do not notice because it often takes a from of excess religiosity. In her head she may hear a voice she thinks is God's voice telling her to do something horrible in the name of the Lord, so she does it.

https://www.mail.com/scitech/news/53...-mostviewed1-4

Postpartum Psychosis is a rare illness, compared to the rates of postpartum depression or anxiety. It occurs in approximately 1 to 2 out of every 1,000 deliveries, or approximately .1 -.2% of births. The onset is usually sudden, most often within the first 2 weeks postpartum.

Here is a link with info.
Postpartum Psychosis | Postpartum Support - PSI

So please some things we can do to hep prevent this-space your kids births out and consider not having more than 2 total kids (the planet will thank you for this too). If you have psychosis with your first birth-DO NOT have any more kids! If you are a man and you want a big family-please consider that biology of the mind may not allow your wife to reach this goal. It is not about you getting her pregnant over and over it is about you seeing how she does with each pregnancy and proceeding if things are ok.

I also think they got it wrong here-many women do not get psychoses till weeks or months after giving birth after exhaustion sets in. If a woman does not have enough help and she gets worn out over years-more likely to happen. You can end up with no kids like Yates husband did.

If you notice a new mom gets disinterested in her life and her kid-these are warning signs. Do not leave her alone with the kids if this happens. have someone stay around the clock till you can be certain of what is happening. If she stays that way for a few days and it does not lift-get her to a Psych Doc and stay with her kids.

Let's help, rather than point fingers.

Old 07-10-2017, 11:01 AM

6,223 posts, read 3,404,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Illegal immigrant mom accused in stabbing deaths of children, husband smiles in court | Fox News

Illegal kills her husband and 4 kids...will she sue the Trump admin for making her go crazy?
Well at least she won't have to worry about her family being left behind.... if she is deported after her prison sentence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration