Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 11:58 AM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times

Advertisements

ICE is so busy, I can hardly keep up with them, more articles came through today, so I decided to start my own continuing thread!

A really bad dude wanted for murder and manslaughter: https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...ter-and-murder

This one entered as a visitor, overstayed his visa and just happened to be wanted in the Dominican Republic for homicide: https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...nican-republic

I have seen a trend that many of these illegal aliens are wanted for serious crimes, usually murder, in their country of origin, and then come to the US.

ICE is doing a great job!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 12:07 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,254,506 times
If they deported them all (illegals) then it would include all the bad dudes, I say deport them all asap.

Old 08-19-2017, 06:45 AM

Visa overstayer from China caught. He was supposed to be out of the country in 2014. He was wanted for multimillion dollar loan scam. So he ripped off people in China, fled to the US as a non-immigrant visitor, remained and NOW he is going "home"!

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...lar-loans-scam

Old 08-19-2017, 01:16 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Visa overstayer from China caught. He was supposed to be out of the country in 2014. He was wanted for multimillion dollar loan scam. So he ripped off people in China, fled to the US as a non-immigrant visitor, remained and NOW he is going "home"!

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...lar-loans-scam
He will receive a warm welcome home.

Old 09-02-2017, 11:33 AM

Another one of those law-abiding illegal aliens wanted in THEIR own country for murder, yeah, "murder suspect", I am sure he is innocent and just fled to the US illegally to make a better life for himself! I had no idea that murderers were coming here illegally, says something about what they think of our justice system - a joke I'm guessing.

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...anted-honduras Go ICE!

Old 09-07-2017, 11:31 AM

No border security means that murderers will continue to enter our country illegally, again and again: https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/ic...nted-guatemala I had no idea murder suspects were fleeing to our country like it appears they are!

You respect laws or you don't! They don't.

Old 09-09-2017, 08:13 AM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
How many movies has there been where the guy and gal that just robbed the bank make for the border knowing that once they get into Mexico they are home free.

Do they have movies in Mexico where the main character criminal makes for the US border?

Old 09-09-2017, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
How many movies has there been where the guy and gal that just robbed the bank make for the border knowing that once they get into Mexico they are home free.

Do they have movies in Mexico where the main character criminal makes for the US border?
No, but the government does put out those booklets on how to illegally enter, move about once they have illegally entered, so may pass those out to their murderers and drunk drivers, and men who "like" little girls. As we know the majority of illegal aliens coming in from Central America and many other countries flow through the southern border, so I suspect they all have the booklet on how to enter illegally and stay under cover and operate once here.

Old 09-09-2017, 01:38 PM

24,490 posts, read 17,232,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
No, but the government does put out those booklets on how to illegally enter, move about once they have illegally entered, so may pass those out to their murderers and drunk drivers, and men who "like" little girls. As we know the majority of illegal aliens coming in from Central America and many other countries flow through the southern border, so I suspect they all have the booklet on how to enter illegally and stay under cover and operate once here.

Trump was right when he said "they are not sending us their best and brightest" .
When he said that people called him a racist because they didn't believe it and they were convinced that what Obama said about the illegals being the future Valedictorians was the real truth.

Yes there are some good people that sneak in to America that do go on to be in the top of their class but there are far many more that are criminals.

Old 09-16-2017, 11:45 AM

And, we have another one, a 19 year old from El Salvador, wanted for aggravated homicide: https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/so...dor-aggravated

El Salvador is the most dangerous country in the world! Going for 24 hours without a murder there is a reason for a big celebration. I read that the drugs coming from Central America into the US filter through that country.

El Salvador eliminated the death penalty, something I support wholeheartedly when people commit heinous acts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration