Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2017, 07:41 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,899,930 times

Advertisements

A Peruvian woman has sought sanctuary for a second time in Colorado rather than board a Tuesday flight to her native country as ordered by U.S. immigration authorities, supporters said.

The American Friends Service Committee said Ingrid Encalada Latorre, 33, sought refuge at Foothills Unitarian Church in the northern Colorado city of Fort Collins. She had been scheduled to board a flight with her two U.S.-born children, ages 1 and 9, ultimately bound for her hometown of Cusco, Peru.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-fac...185203368.html

Tough!

Ingrid: YOU being in the US is a slap in the face of those aliens who came here legally and, obeyed our laws.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2017, 08:40 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,380,409 times
My legal immigrant spouse and I say deport her rear end.

Last edited by EastwardBound; 10-18-2017 at 09:02 PM..

Old 10-19-2017, 12:01 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,277,139 times
Ugh she makes me sick.

Old 10-19-2017, 12:06 AM

671 posts, read 445,465 times
Get. Out!!!!

Old 10-19-2017, 06:38 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,736,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
My legal immigrant spouse and I say deport her rear end.
Same thoughts here. We came here, paid all fees and kept to the rules to be in compliance which wasn't always easy as you have to travel outside the country to keep your I-94 in status even though your visa has way more years on it.

But the rules are there to obey, regardless if you like them.

No sympathy from us. Although we understand the rules are not always nice. But legal aliens rights should be first.

Old 10-19-2017, 07:01 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,277,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Same thoughts here. We came here, paid all fees and kept to the rules to be in compliance which wasn't always easy as you have to travel outside the country to keep your I-94 in status even though your visa has way more years on it.

But the rules are there to obey, regardless if you like them.

No sympathy from us. Although we understand the rules are not always nice. But legal aliens rights should be first.

Not even. Americans should come first in everything under all circumstances. This is our country. We don't owe anyone a visa. We don't owe anyone a lifestyle.

Americans first ALWAYS.

Illegals should only get humane treatment, 3 hots and a cot, and a one-way ticket on the next bus/train/plane/boat back to their home countries. And if those countries won't take them then impose sanctions, cut off aid, and cancel visas for citizens of that country until they fall in line.

Legal immigrants should only be allowed in if you can't find an American to fill a position or can't train one in a reasonable amount of time. We should eliminate all family-based immigration except for spouses & minor children. Birthright citizenship should go away too. Only children of US citizens and LPRs should get US citizenship. Everyone else can pound sand.

Old 10-19-2017, 08:33 AM

62,935 posts, read 29,126,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Not even. Americans should come first in everything under all circumstances. This is our country. We don't owe anyone a visa. We don't owe anyone a lifestyle.

Americans first ALWAYS.

Illegals should only get humane treatment, 3 hots and a cot, and a one-way ticket on the next bus/train/plane/boat back to their home countries. And if those countries won't take them then impose sanctions, cut off aid, and cancel visas for citizens of that country until they fall in line.

Legal immigrants should only be allowed in if you can't find an American to fill a position or can't train one in a reasonable amount of time. We should eliminate all family-based immigration except for spouses & minor children. Birthright citizenship should go away too. Only children of US citizens and LPRs should get US citizenship. Everyone else can pound sand.

Great post, BigD and I totally agree with you.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:40 PM

919 posts, read 609,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post

Americans first ALWAYS.

Yep.
I'm really not sure why many people disagree with this attitude..
Why they don't consider the victims of rape, murder & other violent crimes is beyond my comprehension, much less consider the lowering of Americans standard of living that's created by the mass of non-offending illegals.

The law on anchor babies (which I think is based on international laws) definitely needs to be changed if the babies are born to an illegal. Otherwise it's rewarding illegal behaviour.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration