U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 08:23 PM

11,676 posts, read 3,253,090 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Cops are cool. Obama tried to change that narrative. People who did not like cops understood that attacking them was justified. It started in Cambridge, MA., when Obama, without knowing the facts, announced that the Cambridge police were "acting stupidly". Then he kept the pressure on for another 8 years.
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' - CNN.com

The needle is swinging the other way, now, at least in most places. Thank God for that.
Obama was using dog whistles and a wink and nod to encourage the attacks on police and even white people in general.

Then Obama has claimed several times it's Fox news' fault many people didn't like him. Never mind the fact that all the main stream media besides Fox was his cheerleader and trash Republicans and their supporters. People didn't like Obama for the things they heard coming directly out of his mouth and his policies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 10:26 PM

5,970 posts, read 2,790,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
You get these phony sheriffs saying if they are under threat they wont help us in solving crimes. Yeah cause they are committing them. Great post and stay safe!!!!
Most sheriff's are against illegals I've seen. Its mostly the chiefs that have the strings attached with the liberal mayors at the other end

Old 01-21-2018, 11:47 PM

2,455 posts, read 629,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Just ask them. Any cop in an area with a few hundred thousand people can tell you the truth.

Liberals will ask for "citations" and when given facts/proof they'll say its fake news.

All anyone has to do is ASK any police officer in a decent populated area the crimes and fraud illegals cause on a daily basis.

Drunk driving (I just had an arrest a month ago 80 in a 50 weaving .194 blood alcohol)
Hit and run/no insurance
Burglary
Warrants for all types of crimes (they rarely show up to court)
Gang involvement/shootings
Drugs
Fights
Domestic violence(women and men illegal offenders)
Tax fraud( I've personally had several calls on this)
Fake social security cards
Criminal sexual assault/molestation
Murder
Theft.

The list goes on and on
Also, loud music, destruction to other people's property, so in the end, most of the law abiding citizens who are middle class will pack up and move out to a more rural area, and in the end, take their higher tax base with them, and often nice businesses like well kept gas stations, restaurants, etc, will follow suit.

Old 01-21-2018, 11:58 PM

2,455 posts, read 629,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Obama was using dog whistles and a wink and nod to encourage the attacks on police and even white people in general.

Then Obama has claimed several times it's Fox news' fault many people didn't like him. Never mind the fact that all the main stream media besides Fox was his cheerleader and trash Republicans and their supporters. People didn't like Obama for the things they heard coming directly out of his mouth and his policies.
I voted for him in 2008, and he lost me the second he went on the podium and started to say Trayvon Martin could have been his son. It was an incident that sparked a war between blacks and cops (a cop didn't even kill the guy to begin with), and has widened race relations big time. And, the sad thing is, Obama tries to be this champion for black people, but he knows nothing of their struggles. His father was from Kenya, and he was never, ever a slave nor a product of one in any sense. He is a fraud on the struggles of true African Americans. Hell, I still like to know how he got into Harvard. He claims he's not from a rich family, but his grades in school were very poor, and he has no record of being a great athlete, so the chance of him being given a scholarship is 0 to none.......

Old 01-22-2018, 12:06 AM

11,488 posts, read 5,507,878 times
I once talked with a deputy. She told me that she had seen the insides of many flophouses while on duty and that the conditions were deplorable. She even agreed with me when I mentioned a particular community and said it was going downhill.

Old 01-22-2018, 01:36 AM

4,519 posts, read 1,941,562 times
Quote:
Just ask them. Any cop in an area with a few hundred thousand people can tell you the truth.

Liberals will ask for "citations" and when given facts/proof they'll say its fake news.

All anyone has to do is ASK any police officer in a decent populated area the crimes and fraud illegals cause on a daily basis.

Drunk driving (I just had an arrest a month ago 80 in a 50 weaving .194 blood alcohol)
Hit and run/no insurance
Burglary
Warrants for all types of crimes (they rarely show up to court)
Gang involvement/shootings
Drugs
Fights
Domestic violence(women and men illegal offenders)
Tax fraud( I've personally had several calls on this)
Fake social security cards
Criminal sexual assault/molestation
Murder
Theft.

The list goes on and on
The Democrats say give them citizenship and these problems go away.

Old 01-22-2018, 02:23 AM

13,463 posts, read 14,448,359 times
Quote:
Exactly. Legit American citizens have dreams.
Be careful with that sentiment. That will get you branded as a racist in progressive and some academic circles.

Kate Steinle posters denounced as 'racist propaganda' at UCSD

Old 01-22-2018, 03:15 AM

6,448 posts, read 3,402,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Cops are cool. Obama tried to change that narrative. People who did not like cops understood that attacking them was justified. It started in Cambridge, MA., when Obama, without knowing the facts, announced that the Cambridge police were "acting stupidly". Then he kept the pressure on for another 8 years.
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' - CNN.com

The needle is swinging the other way, now, at least in most places. Thank God for that.
The police in Cambridge did indeed act stupidly. Do the tiki torch carrying, Hitler saluting neo Nazis lead you to believe that the needle is swinging the other way?

Old 01-22-2018, 08:49 AM

11,354 posts, read 7,403,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
The police in Cambridge did indeed act stupidly. Do the tiki torch carrying, Hitler saluting neo Nazis lead you to believe that the needle is swinging the other way?
What an insane statement.
You obviously have no idea how a positive idea contributes to the general well being of America, and no idea of what cops do.
Instead you use negative ideas that you have only seen in movies and try to convince the sane people in the world that you are in possession of the truth.

My New Flash for you is "It is not OK to assault cops". But you may actually have to try it a time or two before you can be convinced.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:01 AM

5,970 posts, read 2,790,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
Also, loud music, destruction to other people's property, so in the end, most of the law abiding citizens who are middle class will pack up and move out to a more rural area, and in the end, take their higher tax base with them, and often nice businesses like well kept gas stations, restaurants, etc, will follow suit.
This is a good point. Exactly!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or