U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 11:04 AM

5,971 posts, read 2,793,422 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I once talked with a deputy. She told me that she had seen the insides of many flophouses while on duty and that the conditions were deplorable. She even agreed with me when I mentioned a particular community and said it was going downhill.
I've seen it. What used to be nice neighborhoods has houses with 15 to 20 people living in a 4 bedroom. House. Mattresses all over and filth
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2018, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
The Democrats say give them citizenship and these problems go away.
They have no clue of economics. You can't flood a country with millions of poor 3rd worlders and expect no crime welfare and other problems

Old 01-22-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Be careful with that sentiment. That will get you branded as a racist in progressive and some academic circles.

Kate Steinle posters denounced as 'racist propaganda' at UCSD

Of course it will. The old "racissss" argument. I won't get into the birthright citizenship argument but anyone with intelligence knows illegals babies are citizens of their home country as the parents have foreign allegiance to the home country. Birthright should have gone to the Supreme court 30 years ago.

Old 01-22-2018, 11:57 AM

Of course this was moved. Less views

Old 01-22-2018, 12:38 PM

20,016 posts, read 20,519,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Just ask them. Any cop in an area with a few hundred thousand people can tell you the truth.

Liberals will ask for "citations" and when given facts/proof they'll say its fake news.

All anyone has to do is ASK any police officer in a decent populated area the crimes and fraud illegals cause on a daily basis.

Drunk driving (I just had an arrest a month ago 80 in a 50 weaving .194 blood alcohol)
Hit and run/no insurance
Burglary
Warrants for all types of crimes (they rarely show up to court)
Gang involvement/shootings
Drugs
Fights
Domestic violence(women and men illegal offenders)
Tax fraud( I've personally had several calls on this)
Fake social security cards
Criminal sexual assault/molestation
Murder
Theft.

The list goes on and on
You don't have to be from an area with a few hundred thousand people.
I live in a small rural area, unfortunately one with a Perdue processing plant. My brother was a city cop for awhile then worked for the county. I have heard my share of stories. He could probably write a book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or