U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 03:41 PM

5,970 posts, read 2,788,739 times

Advertisements

Just ask them. Any cop in an area with a few hundred thousand people can tell you the truth.

Liberals will ask for "citations" and when given facts/proof they'll say its fake news.

All anyone has to do is ASK any police officer in a decent populated area the crimes and fraud illegals cause on a daily basis.

Drunk driving (I just had an arrest a month ago 80 in a 50 weaving .194 blood alcohol)
Hit and run/no insurance
Burglary
Warrants for all types of crimes (they rarely show up to court)
Gang involvement/shootings
Drugs
Fights
Domestic violence(women and men illegal offenders)
Tax fraud( I've personally had several calls on this)
Fake social security cards
Criminal sexual assault/molestation
Murder
Theft.

The list goes on and on
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2018, 03:45 PM

https://www.dps.texas.gov/administra...Statistics.htm

Texas DPS study. Period of 5 years a quarter million illegals committed 630,000 crimes including murder. Rape. Burglary. Assault. Theft. Robbery.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:51 PM

4,908 posts, read 3,485,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Just ask them. Any cop in an area with a few hundred thousand people can tell you the truth.

Liberals will ask for "citations" and when given facts/proof they'll say its fake news.

All anyone has to do is ASK any police officer in a decent populated area the crimes and fraud illegals cause on a daily basis.

Drunk driving (I just had an arrest a month ago 80 in a 50 weaving .194 blood alcohol)
Hit and run/no insurance
Burglary
Drugs
Fights
Murder
Theft.

The list goes on and on
My husband is a medically retired officer (injured in the line of duty). We have plenty of cop friends. I admin a pro-LE site. You're preaching to the choir and you speak the truth.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:53 PM

11,583 posts, read 3,242,043 times
Quote:

Hit and run/no insurance
Burglary
Drugs
Fights
Murder
Theft.

The list goes on and on
You mean illegals aren't America's sweethearts and dreamers ? I think just living in an area with a few hundred thousand people is sufficient to sense that illegal immigrants cause dysfunction.

Old 01-21-2018, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
My husband is a medically retired officer (injured in the line of duty). We have plenty of cop friends. I admin a pro-LE site. You're preaching to the choir and you speak the truth.

Thank you. So sick and tired of these liberals that live in wonderland that arent affected by illegals

Old 01-21-2018, 04:00 PM

18,535 posts, read 13,674,466 times
Quote:
https://www.dps.texas.gov/administra...Statistics.htm

Texas DPS study. Period of 5 years a quarter million illegals committed 630,000 crimes including murder. Rape. Burglary. Assault. Theft. Robbery.

And they are not just Illegals fro south of the border, they are from Europe, the Middles East, and Eastern block countries too.
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

"Igor Zubko, 26, a Russian illegal alien was arrested for the brutal murder of Shayley Estes, 22, who was found dead in her Phoenix, Arizona home on July 24, 2015."

Galina Kilova, 29, an illegal alien from Bulgaria, was arrested for the November 24, 2014 hit-and-run death of Michael Grubbs, 63 in Las Vegas, NV.

Old 01-21-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
And they are not just Illegals fro south of the border, they are from Europe, the Middles East, and Eastern block countries too.
Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

"Igor Zubko, 26, a Russian illegal alien was arrested for the brutal murder of Shayley Estes, 22, who was found dead in her Phoenix, Arizona home on July 24, 2015."

Galina Kilova, 29, an illegal alien from Bulgaria, was arrested for the November 24, 2014 hit-and-run death of Michael Grubbs, 63 in Las Vegas, NV.
No one here mentioned race. All illegals need to get out.

Old 01-21-2018, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You mean illegals aren't America's sweethearts and dreamers ? I think just living in an area with a few hundred thousand people is sufficient to sense that illegal immigrants cause dysfunction.

Exactly. Legit American citizens have dreams. Now they have to compete with anchor babies, illegals, and globalism

Old 01-21-2018, 08:00 PM

2,971 posts, read 1,533,535 times
Quote:

Hit and run/no insurance
Burglary
Drugs
Fights
Murder
Theft.

The list goes on and on
You get these phony sheriffs saying if they are under threat they wont help us in solving crimes. Yeah cause they are committing them. Great post and stay safe!!!!

Old 01-21-2018, 08:11 PM

11,346 posts, read 7,399,724 times
Cops are cool. Obama tried to change that narrative. People who did not like cops understood that attacking them was justified. It started in Cambridge, MA., when Obama, without knowing the facts, announced that the Cambridge police were "acting stupidly". Then he kept the pressure on for another 8 years.
Obama: Police who arrested professor 'acted stupidly' - CNN.com

The needle is swinging the other way, now, at least in most places. Thank God for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or