U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 08:49 AM

13,206 posts, read 7,427,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Yep, the democrats will just write this off as a nothing burger.....
He's a criminal who is being punished for his crimes. What more do you expect? Especially since Trump is not coming through with his promise to build his wall.

Old 01-23-2018, 08:50 AM

550 posts, read 804,820 times
Pretty awful story but you hear wawawa wa ILLEGAL.. and I hear wawawa wa UBER driver. . And male . There are a lot of stories where the crime is linked to the immigration crime , like drug running or gang domination crimes. This crime is not.
Maybe there was no prior criminal activity for Uber to check for but I would have thought they would do a check on legal work status.

Old 01-23-2018, 08:54 AM

4,862 posts, read 2,364,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming95 View Post
Pretty awful story but you hear wawawa wa ILLEGAL.. and I hear wawawa wa UBER driver. . And male . There are a lot of stories where the crime is linked to the immigration crime , like drug running or gang domination crimes. This crime is not.
Maybe there was no prior criminal activity for Uber to check for but I would have thought they would do a check on legal work status.
not in commie-fornia. He probably has a stolen social security card . All he has to do is bail out and hop back over the border in mexico.

Old 01-23-2018, 09:01 AM

14,308 posts, read 7,436,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
He's a criminal who is being punished for his crimes. What more do you expect? Especially since Trump is not coming through with his promise to build his wall.
Would the wall have kept him out?
Another bad hombre from south of the border... is it because he’s brown?

Old 01-23-2018, 09:02 AM

23,951 posts, read 17,614,658 times
committing the rapes that lazy americans won't?

Old 01-23-2018, 09:08 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,096,440 times
Quote:
And, it would not have happened if this illegal alien were not in the USA and in his home country where he probably had done this.

Many, many crimes, crimes of all types are committed by illegal aliens, very often they are violent crimes, hammering someone to death seems popular among them lately.

I suspect he was "documented" with a stolen identity. I believe the number is more than 50% who are working have stolen identities of US citizens.

Since he was illegal, I am sure the crimes in his country would not have been checked. Here in KS, when they do a background check, they only check for crimes within the state, I learned many of the people I saw employed were from "out-of-state" and we have a lot from out-of-their-country illegally in ours.

You could say that drunk driving is not an illegal alien crime, but the people killed by drunk drivers would still be here if the illegal alien wasn't! https://cis.org/Arthur/Sanctuary-Ill...-Drunk-Drivers

Illegal aliens have no respect for our country or our laws. The crimes they commit would not be committed if they were not here.

Also note that in Mexico rape is rampant. They say almost every woman crossing through the country to illegally come into the US faces rape. They even put their young daughters on birth control for the trip. Women here whine about their conditions, but if we continue to let the illegal aliens flow in, our culture will also see a change in what is acceptable - geesh, we'll be like CA!

Old 01-23-2018, 09:14 AM

19,454 posts, read 13,202,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
Silence from liberals when things like this happen...

California has become a state of extremes: The extremely wealthy and an alarmingly massive group of illegals and homeless people. Very little room for middle-to-lower income average Americans, because of course the liberals don't care one bit about them.
This is what happens when your state government simply does not care who the hell enters our country illegally, and even tells the world to violate our laws and live among our people as a protected class.

Since this man was invited by the people of California to enter legally, there is no way we could have found out if he was a known criminal and rapist within his home country. If we actually had states willing to help enforced legal immigration, we could prevent people like this animal from entering our country.

The United states is our home! Don't libs in states like California want to have control over who the hell is allowed to come into their home?

Old 01-23-2018, 09:18 AM

19,454 posts, read 13,202,435 times
Quote:
California probably has laws, making it illegal for the people at Uber to ask a person their immigration status - cuz it's racist.

Hell, it's probably illegal in California for a white person to look a person of color in the eyes, for fear they might be judging the person, or trying to intimidate them.

Old 01-23-2018, 09:22 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,096,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
California probably has laws, making it illegal for the people at Uber to ask a person their immigration status - cuz it's racist.
You're probably right!

Old 01-23-2018, 09:37 AM

4,680 posts, read 4,020,381 times
If guns don't cause crime, how come people say illegal immigrants cause violent crime?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or