U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 08:39 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,062,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
They will soon be waving Mexican flags, burning American flags and blocking traffic. It'll be interesting to see how opinion polls change in the coming weeks.
With the shutdown, opinions were already changing. And, their latest antics may be "the icing on the cake". I hope they keep it up, showing their true colors - lawlessness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grampaTom View Post
Our laws mean nothing to these people.
Yes, none of our laws mean anything to them, but I bet they were the same in their country, probably the reason they fled here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
As grating as they are, I wish people would actually pay attention to what they're saying and what their signs read. (Well, when it's in English anyway). They're demanding amnesty for their entire families of course but also all illegals already in the country! They are a giant Trojan Horse of foreign invasion.
As I have kept saying "foot in the door". I read the articles and they say they don't want to be separated from their illegal alien family members that are not DACA. I don't want them separated either, deport ALL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Why do you xenophobes always try to paint all people in your target group (illegals) with a single stroke of the tar brush ?

Do you really think that most of the 10 million or so illegals think that anyone at anytime should be able to come to the US and be naturalized ? Have you ever tried to actually have a conversation with any of them or would that be too upsetting to your critical stereotypes ? Do all Muslims also support Sharia in the US ?

Seriously, if one feels strongly about this issue as many do, you owe it to yourself to understand the details along with the people affected by them so you can at least add something to the overall discussion - something besides hurling dirt.
Because the operative word is "ILLEGAL".

Have a conversation? Why would I do that? I just want them held to the law. We have a registered felon in the neighborhood, I don't have a conversation with him. Those that break our laws are not "my cup of tea". I have NOTHING in common with anyone that disrespects the laws, especially those who believe the law should not apply to them. So, no, and I only speak a little Spanish.

Muslims? I am sure we have some that are here illegally, thus illegal aliens, but otherwise a Muslim has nothing to do with breaking the laws, sometimes they do/have and others times not. An illegal alien has ALWAYS broken the laws and continues to break the laws to be in OUR country. Don't compare "apples and oranges", it will not sell here.

I am aware of the people affected by them:

Lives Impacted byf Illegal Immigration

Illegal Alien, labor, American labor, jobs, OJJPAC,illegal immigration, amnesty, undocumented, displaced, Salvi

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

https://fairus.org/issue/publication...ates-taxpayers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4L5Pgz9Qc

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly! Same thing happened to Nancy Pelosi in California. Read the signs:

They want amnesty for "ALL 11 MILLION," not just 700,000 DACAs.
Again "foot in the door", we must not let this happen! "Give them an inch, and they will take a mile." Just say NO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2018, 11:12 AM

4,515 posts, read 1,941,562 times
It's reconquista by birth canal.

Old 01-25-2018, 11:22 AM

11,485 posts, read 5,507,878 times
How can anyone think it is "xenophobic" to expect those who want to immigrate here to do so legally?

Those who freely throw around the word "xenophobic" never answer this question ^^^^ when it is posed to them.

Old 01-25-2018, 11:30 AM

3,491 posts, read 1,208,193 times
Keep the dream alive!

Old 01-25-2018, 01:55 PM

1,125 posts, read 448,924 times
They are looking like entitled spoiled brats and losing support. Keep making those signs that say this is our land

Old 01-25-2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan85 View Post
Keep the dream alive!
I am keeping the "dream" alive, my "dream" that every last illegal alien in the country is deported!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
They are looking like entitled spoiled brats and losing support. Keep making those signs that say this is our land
Yes, they are losing support. Schumer is going down with them if his FB page is any indication as to how the people feel about his putting illegal aliens ahead of citizens. That shutdown was a real help and these protests are "the icing on the cake"! Keep illegal alien families together in their own country!

Old 01-25-2018, 02:30 PM

31,475 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
It's reconquista by birth canal.
And the DACAs.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And the DACAs.
Considering the DACA average age is 24, I suspect they have also attempted to anchor themselves by reproduction as a "backup" plan

I am an expert when it comes to the illegal alien "game", so yep, I guessed it:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...s-daca-prepare

Per the article:

"I told her, 'They are trying to take away DACA from Mommy,'" said Jofrey, whose own parents brought her to the United States from Chile when she was 10 years old. "I don't know if she understands the concept."

She should have said "Grandma and Grandpa really screwed us over when they came to the US as illegal aliens. Living outside the law sucks. Soon will be going to our home, and the concern will be over."

Of course, this is a single mother speaking.

And, another: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...p-daca/543519/ The question here is "Will DACA Parents Be Forced To Leave Their US Children Behind?" And, the answer that I have for them is "Of course not, we don't want to support your kids. Take them home with you."

Old 01-25-2018, 03:33 PM

2,294 posts, read 1,521,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly! Same thing happened to Nancy Pelosi in California. Read the signs:

They want amnesty for "ALL 11 MILLION," not just 700,000 DACAs.
And all their extended family and their friends and their friends' friends.......

Old 01-25-2018, 06:20 PM

25,338 posts, read 37,471,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
You can see by this group alone, that they do not respect our govt or our citizens. There is a right way and a wrong way and screaming curse words and storming govt offices is the wrong way, it just shows who they actually are inside. So do we really want these people in our country and as citizens, when they apparently have no respect for us, our institutions or our representatives, who the hell are they to demand anything...
I believe what they do/did is a crime so they give ICE an easy way to deport them. That's also a way to make the group smaller! MAGA!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or