U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:13 PM
 
10,806 posts, read 3,777,067 times
Reputation: 4713

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
All the research we need is that you all thought you were the majority to get Hillary elected, how did that turn out, even with all the illegal aliens, criminals and double and triple voters, she lost, and would have lost much bigger had it not been for all the cheating.
The polls on Clinton were quite accurate. Trump got a freak win off the EC.

 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:13 PM
 
Location: la la land
27,295 posts, read 11,408,877 times
Reputation: 19324
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
All the research we need is that you all thought you were the majority to get Hillary elected, how did that turn out, even with all the illegal aliens, criminals and double and triple voters, she lost, and would have lost much bigger had it not been for all the cheating.
Do yourself a favor, rather than try to turn this into an argument about the 2016 election why don't you do your own research and look for other polls that have been conducted on this subject, then just show me one legitimate poll (not an online poll on InfoWars or Breitbart) where a majority of the public support mass deportation.
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:14 PM
 
5,971 posts, read 2,800,095 times
Reputation: 3922
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I provided source data to prove what the law is and you have not been able to refute any of it. And I know how police operate because I spent almost 3 decades working in LE.
Source data huh. Ya ok...lol....repost the post
..

What did you do in LE for 30 years
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:18 PM
 
Location: la la land
27,295 posts, read 11,408,877 times
Reputation: 19324
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Source data huh. Ya ok...lol....repost the post What did you do in LE for 30 years
I don't share personal information on public forums, nor do I expect you to. But if you want to, feel free to name the Police Agency you work for and tell us specifically what your job is.
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:22 PM
 
5,971 posts, read 2,800,095 times
Reputation: 3922
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Gallup has tracked the subject for a decade. Over 60% favor legalization. Less than 20% favor deportation for all.

Nothing new. Favoring deportation is a small minority.

In U.S., 65% Favor Path to Citizenship for Illegal Immigrants

Gallup. Pfffft. Ya ok...
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:23 PM
 
5,971 posts, read 2,800,095 times
Reputation: 3922
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I don't share personal information on public forums, nor do I expect you to. But if you want to, feel free to name the Police Agency you work for and tell us specifically what your job is.
You can say what you did without giving an agency
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:28 PM
 
10,806 posts, read 3,777,067 times
Reputation: 4713
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Gallup. Pfffft. Ya ok...
Right Wing is always similar. Any source that posts information they don't like is fake. It is a shame the definition of "fake" is turning into anything not good for the right wing.
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:30 PM
 
Location: la la land
27,295 posts, read 11,408,877 times
Reputation: 19324
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Gallup. Pfffft. Ya ok...
Ok, just for you Fox news Poll

Turning now to immigration…
42. What do you think should happen to the illegal immigrants who are currently working in the United States do you favor deporting as many as possible or do you favor setting up a system for them to become legal residents?
Deport as many as possible...............14%
Set up a system to become legal.........83%
(Don’t know)......................................3%
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:31 PM
 
Location: la la land
27,295 posts, read 11,408,877 times
Reputation: 19324
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
You can say what you did without giving an agency
I was a sworn Police Officer, not sure why I needed to say that..did you think I was the janitor?
 
Old 01-28-2018, 01:33 PM
 
5,971 posts, read 2,800,095 times
Reputation: 3922
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Ok, just for you Fox news Poll

Turning now to immigration…
42. What do you think should happen to the illegal immigrants who are currently working in the United States do you favor deporting as many as possible or do you favor setting up a system for them to become legal residents?
Deport as many as possible...............14%
Set up a system to become legal.........83%
(Don’t know)......................................3%
Still waiting what you did in LE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top