U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2018, 07:34 AM

32,831 posts, read 30,118,328 times

Advertisements

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/77...cid=spartandhp

I'm betting they all walked across just past the existing double wall border fence then met up to be sent to LA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2018, 07:42 AM

19,189 posts, read 14,112,104 times
This is the side the libs refuse to see. All of those people, including the children, could have been found dead. Illegal aliens die all the time and end up a pile of bones in the desert, but the Dems seem to think it is worth it if even one illegal alien that survives ends up a citizen voting for the Democratic Party! And, with $26 billion being sent into Mexico by Mexicans in the USA, Mexico doesn't care who dies, only who sends them US dollars.

I saw the stories on the news when we lived in the Tucson area for 6 years.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:28 AM

32,831 posts, read 30,118,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
This is the side the libs refuse to see. All of those people, including the children, could have been found dead. Illegal aliens die all the time and end up a pile of bones in the desert, but the Dems seem to think it is worth it if even one illegal alien that survives ends up a citizen voting for the Democratic Party! And, with $26 billion being sent into Mexico by Mexicans in the USA, Mexico doesn't care who dies, only who sends them US dollars.

I saw the stories on the news when we lived in the Tucson area for 6 years.
There are people that have literally made it a career setting up water stations out in the desert helping illegals get here. These people should be busted for smuggling just as much as they coyotes.

Old 01-31-2018, 08:46 AM

2,808 posts, read 2,245,792 times
And I wonder how many more runs that guy and others like him have made, bringing in illegals, and sadly, how many illegals have died along the way getting here.

Old 01-31-2018, 09:35 AM

1,018 posts, read 388,678 times
Has anyone noticed all the Mexican bodyshop guys on the car shows these days?

I watch HGTV and see the same thing.

Both of these professions are not jobs that Americans don't wan't.

Old 01-31-2018, 05:45 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,112,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
There are people that have literally made it a career setting up water stations out in the desert helping illegals get here. These people should be busted for smuggling just as much as they coyotes.
https://humaneborders.org/ If they want to be humane, they need to support a secure border.
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/im...border-n149886 I often pity animals that end up in a bind, but I call Animal Control and just as there is Animal Control to take care of unfortunate animals, there is Border Patrol to take care of these people. For every issue, we have an agency to take care of it. Humane.

Honestly, how bright can these people be when it comes to the desert. They have desert in Mexico, it isn't an unfamiliar concept. They just accept that people will take care of them, and provide for them. I suspect that is what they are told which makes entering illegally so popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
Has anyone noticed all the Mexican bodyshop guys on the car shows these days?

I watch HGTV and see the same thing.

Both of these professions are not jobs that Americans don't wan't.
Actually, the one in our old neighborhood shutdown about a month after Trump was elected. Gone without a trace, but the good news is that our vo-tech school courses/certificates/degrees in auto mechanics and auto body, so this should open opportunities for our citizens as they graduate.

The vo-techs in Kansas do a good job of working with the community in order to train students for jobs that are needed. In our city, probably 200 graduate from the high school, and at most 20 jobs in town, but I have recently saw "Taking Applications" at places I have not seen in the 8 years we have been here.

Old 01-31-2018, 07:17 PM

18,597 posts, read 13,725,968 times
"77 people in the truck". This is so sad. Our lax enforcement of our laws is what is responsible for this. This is along the lines of the "Death train" transporting Central Americans through Mexico.

Old 02-27-2018, 01:21 AM

1 posts, read 218 times
77 PEOPLE IN THE TRUCK! Of course it's going to stink.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or