U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2018, 09:58 AM

2,808 posts, read 2,239,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
There is no comparison to crimes committed by Americans who do have a right to be in this country and those who commit crimes who are in our country illegally. The former could not have been prevented while the latter could have. So no, I don't get your drift while you compare apples to oranges again.
Exactly!!! If the illegal was not here, then the crime would never have happened, why can't people who make such silly claims not realize that...

Old 02-07-2018, 01:13 PM

31,557 posts, read 14,591,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
No, I'm calling your Thread as I see it. Actually, you're partially right, there IS no comparison to the slaughter I mentioned, and what you posted as an example of the "evil illegals".

Basically what you're doing is blaming all illegals for the violent crime in the US. It's laziness.

So, please take your xenophobia and, well, you can guess the rest.

My thread? I didn't start it. Myself nor most anti-illegal immigration Americans are not blaming all illegals for the violent crimes in this country. Where are you getting that? There is nothing xenophobic about opposing illegal immigration. A xenophobe has a fear of strangers. Just what type of person is a stranger to our country that isn't here legally? All we are saying is that domestic crime can't be prevented but we can prevent crime by illegal aliens by securing our border and enforcing our immigration laws.

Old 02-07-2018, 01:47 PM

18,339 posts, read 11,623,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You are posting in the illegal immigration forum. Please stay on topic.

I am, pay more attention.

Old 02-07-2018, 02:34 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,079,037 times
As we know, those that support illegal aliens confuse illegal aliens, legal immigrants and citizens all the time, makes it understandable that they will never, ever get it!

Old 02-07-2018, 03:47 PM

11,866 posts, read 3,284,475 times
Quote:
No, I'm calling your Thread as I see it. Actually, you're partially right, there IS no comparison to the slaughter I mentioned, and what you posted as an example of the "evil illegals".

Basically what you're doing is blaming all illegals for the violent crime in the US. It's laziness.

So, please take your xenophobia and, well, you can guess the rest.
I'm all for de-citizenship and deporting our criminals too. Are we a happy camper now?

Old 02-07-2018, 04:13 PM

19,189 posts, read 14,079,037 times
Quote:
Yeah, like that illegal immigrant who shot and killed 58 people in Las Vegas, and that illegal immigrant who went into Sandy Hook elementary school and shot and killed 28 people, and that illegal immigrant who walked into the Emanuel African Episcopal Church in Charleston and offed 9 parishioners.

...oh, wait...

I think you get my drift. Not all illegal immigrants commit violent crimes.
But, they have ALL broken the law! And most have committed a variety of crimes in order to remain here. Identity thief is the biggest of all, probably followed by drunk driving and killing innocent citizens.............

So, what laws don't you want enforced against legal immigrants and citizens? Or, is the case that only laws involving illegal aliens should not be enforced.

If illegal aliens had not been present: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or