Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 10:07 AM

25,939 posts, read 22,089,429 times

Advertisements

To dispel the ignorance some here have when calling American citizens who support law enforcement "xenophobes", I present: The ‘xenophobe quiz’: Who said this about immigration? It might prove to be an "eye opener" for those that dwell in ignorance!

It is sad that some people use words and don't even know what they mean, just parroting what they heard, seriously, does that ever turn out well?

Xenophobe | Define Xenophobe at Dictionary.com And crying such things simply magnifies their ignorance. But, desperation often knows no limits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2018, 12:00 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,252,433 times
Yup, the left is only pro illegal when it suits them to be, like when they need more illegals to vote to steal the next elections.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:11 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,027,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Yup, the left is only pro illegal when it suits them to be, like when they need more illegals to vote to steal the next elections.
...and the right when they need cheap labor to mow their lawn, work on their house and cook them dinner. Who does the housekeeping in the Hotels near you?

Old 02-08-2018, 12:16 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
...and the right when they need cheap labor to mow their lawn, work on their house and cook them dinner. Who does the housekeeping in the Hotels near you?
The Loony Leftists in my state like their cheap nannies, gardeners and handymen. You can see the Latinas chattering away on their phones while wheeling blonde, blue eyed babies around the neighborhood.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:27 PM

There's the loony left and the loony right, the rest of us hold on to the American values we grew up with while watching them slowly erode away.

I know loony lefts that pride themselves in their smoking pot, granola save the planet world and HATE kids? Who are you saving the planet for then? I believe in more left values than right but not to the extremes in either direction.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:34 PM

Quote:
There's the loony left and the loony right, the rest of us hold on to the American values we grew up with while watching them slowly erode away.

I know loony lefts that pride themselves in their smoking pot, granola save the planet world and HATE kids? Who are you saving the planet for then? I believe in more left values than right but not to the extremes in either direction.
I just got a rep for this post, Thanks!

Nice to know somebody out there has a similar worldview.

This is just insanity what this country is going through.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:40 PM

2,805 posts, read 3,252,433 times
Quote:
Both the left and the right no doubt use cheap labor, it used to be legal cheap labor, until we got flooded with illegals. I do not go to hotels here, so I would not know who works in them but from what I have seen when friends stay at hotels, the help does not appear to be illegals but then again what does an illegal look like, are they white, brown, black or purple... We need E-verify and to deport every last illegal we can including the DACA folks who have the nerve to disobey our laws and we need to do away with both parties, it should be representatives working for the people instead of following the party line..

Old 02-08-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Both the left and the right no doubt use cheap labor, it used to be legal cheap labor, until we got flooded with illegals. I do not go to hotels here, so I would not know who works in them but from what I have seen when friends stay at hotels, the help does not appear to be illegals but then again what does an illegal look like, are they white, brown, black or purple... We need E-verify and to deport every last illegal we can including the DACA folks who have the nerve to disobey our laws and we need to do away with both parties, it should be representatives working for the people instead of following the party line..
You can't tell who is illegal and who has a fake ID so the whole system is out of control.

We need a massive government reboot. At the same time own the problems we caused to put them behind us.

Old 02-08-2018, 12:58 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
I liked some of the choices in that quiz: Jack the Ripper, Pol Pot, Jeffrey Dahmer, Freddy Kreuger, Vlad the Impaler.

Old 02-08-2018, 03:26 PM

62,872 posts, read 29,103,656 times
Quote:

It's not just the right that uses cheap illegal labor. Most Hollywood celebrities lean left and many of them are guilty of it and also regular lefties do also.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration