U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 09:59 AM

11,523 posts, read 5,521,204 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
law abiding illegal
Yup. The term "law abiding illegal alien" is an oxymoron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2018, 11:29 AM

33,355 posts, read 14,563,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozerbear View Post
Crazy Nancy Pelosi attacked ICE and Donald Trump today, calling immigration enforcement "a shocking abuse of law enforcement power". About half of those arrested have criminal records, beyond their immigration violations that include assault. crimes against children, weapons charges, and DUI. Pelosi also said, “This raid was intended solely to terrorize innocent immigrant families and instill fear in the hearts of our communities--not to keep Americans safe,” she said. “Parents will now be torn from their children, and spouses ripped away from their loved ones.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...riotic-illegal

Pelosi's original statement.

https://www.democraticleader.gov/newsroom/22818/

Just one more example of a democrat who doesn't give a rat's as* about American citizens.
"“This raid was intended solely to terrorize innocent immigrant families"

She hasn't come to realize that just by being here "illegally" they are NOT innocent.

She will do ANYTHING to garner votes.

"“Parents will now be torn from their children"

Just as they are when one of the parents is convicted of a crime and sent to jail.

Maybe we should NEVER send one of the parent to jail.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:44 AM

192 posts, read 107,678 times
Can we just deport HER and Schumer with these Illegal Aliens already. She and her partner in crime Schumer are a shame and disgusting to the core. Just get them out of this country since they love these Illegal Aliens more then the LEGAL Aliens and Citizens that they were supposed to represent and support.

Old 03-03-2018, 11:02 AM

2,626 posts, read 1,355,170 times
This says it all about Nancy Pelosi..https://ilovemyfreedom.org/video-pel...-totally-lost/

Old 03-04-2018, 02:04 PM

3,002 posts, read 1,968,771 times
I still don't understand why deporting back to the country they came from is so bad they get a free ride home. Seriously the more DEMS support illegal immigration the worse chance they have of getting elected in November. I'm not sure why DEMS can't seem to understand that American Public does not support illegals.

Old 03-04-2018, 03:26 PM

31,626 posts, read 14,599,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
I still don't understand why deporting back to the country they came from is so bad they get a free ride home. Seriously the more DEMS support illegal immigration the worse chance they have of getting elected in November. I'm not sure why DEMS can't seem to understand that American Public does not support illegals.

Sensible, law abiding Americans don't support illegal aliens but unfortunately there are far too many bleeding heat liberals and ethnocentrics that do.

Old 03-05-2018, 11:35 PM

Not just liberals lot of GOP also support cheap labor provided by illegal workers go look into how the GOP controlled congress gutted the penalty's for E-verify which ended up being voluntary in the end. Some states have forced E-verify on companies with a penalty of losing their business license.

Old 03-06-2018, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Not just liberals lot of GOP also support cheap labor provided by illegal workers go look into how the GOP controlled congress gutted the penalty's for E-verify which ended up being voluntary in the end. Some states have forced E-verify on companies with a penalty of losing their business license.

Please provide a link that the GOP controlled congress gutted the penalty's for E-verify.

https://amac.us/dems-block-gop-bills...al-immigrants/

Old 03-06-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Please provide a link that the GOP controlled congress gutted the penalty's for E-verify.

https://amac.us/dems-block-gop-bills...al-immigrants/
This happend back in 2007 the penalty was gutted by lobbyist because it was never made mandatory. I'm searching for the information Ill find it e-verify goes back to the 90's it was only a pilot program for many years the lobbyist held it off so employers could continue to play the game, "Don't ask Don't tell" with the I9 forms. E-verify has not been mandatory all this time over 20 years since 1997 that is how successful lobbyist have been we have had more then once GOP controlled house and senate.

The only states that require E-Verify is Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee) and two in the West (Arizona and Utah) the rest are doing the old "Don't ask don't tell" I-9 form.

Last edited by kell490; 03-06-2018 at 12:41 PM..

Old 03-06-2018, 02:19 PM

Quote:
This happend back in 2007 the penalty was gutted by lobbyist because it was never made mandatory. I'm searching for the information Ill find it e-verify goes back to the 90's it was only a pilot program for many years the lobbyist held it off so employers could continue to play the game, "Don't ask Don't tell" with the I9 forms. E-verify has not been mandatory all this time over 20 years since 1997 that is how successful lobbyist have been we have had more then once GOP controlled house and senate.

The only states that require E-Verify is Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee) and two in the West (Arizona and Utah) the rest are doing the old "Don't ask don't tell" I-9 form.

The bill I linked you to was only back in 2014 and it was the Dems that blocked it. They also wanted to continue with the tax credits to illegal aliens.

I'm aware of the few states that mandate e-verify however the bill I linked you to was to mandate it at the federal level which would require all of the state's employers to use e-verify.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or