U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2018, 04:35 PM

1,285 posts, read 443,640 times

Advertisements

Video at link.
Talk about 'in your face' lack of respect for our country and our President.

Quote:
A foreign family with two kids hopped over the existing border wall beside President Donald Trumpís new prototype walls, spotlighting the legal loopholes which allow migrants with children to overwhelm border defenses.

The March 14 video was posted by Mexicoís major establishment media site, El Universal. The video shows the semi-trailers which were positioned to hide President Donald Trump from possible attackers on the Mexican side of the border as he visited the prototype walls on March 13.

The four migrants are met by a border officer, who directs them to a nearby office where they can ask to file a legal plea for asylum or residency. If they are not quickly sent home for being economic migrants, the four migrants will be allowed to live in the United States alongside roughly 12 million illegal immigrants, to get work permits and to send their children to Americansí overcrowded public schools.

Two of the four migrants are children, so making them candidates for a future Ďdreamersí amnesty, which activists hope to make permanent.
Migrants Walk into U.S. Beside Donald Trump's Border Wall | Breitbart

Old 03-14-2018, 04:55 PM

12,553 posts, read 18,926,430 times
Trump hasn't built a wall yet. OH, I see. You mean a prototype wall.

Old 03-14-2018, 05:41 PM

2,808 posts, read 2,235,910 times
Just shows that they could care less about our laws and have no respect whatsoever for us or our president.

Old 03-15-2018, 10:36 AM

6,934 posts, read 3,013,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Lee View Post
Just shows that they could care less about our laws and have no respect whatsoever for us or our president.
I have absolutely no respect for our president!!

Old 03-15-2018, 10:50 AM

20,014 posts, read 20,509,618 times
Migrants?

Old 03-15-2018, 12:11 PM

2,618 posts, read 1,351,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
Video at link.
Talk about 'in your face' lack of respect for our country and our President.

Migrants Walk into U.S. Beside Donald Trump's Border Wall | Breitbart
What object to the noted link is the title 'migrants....'....they are 'illegal aliens' plain and simple. The term 'migrant' should be only used for legal migrant with some kind of paper work like a green card or a work visa.

Old 03-15-2018, 12:30 PM

2,784 posts, read 2,568,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Or our immigration laws.

Old 03-15-2018, 01:51 PM

9,792 posts, read 7,106,581 times
This just goes to show how much we need a wall. Once the illegal alien steps foot into America it is hard to send them back but if they walked up to a tall wall and shouted up to the guard "we would demand to come in so we can vote Democrat"
it would be very easy to tell them to turn around and go home.

What happens in 8 years when Trump steps down and hands the country over to a Dem... Will we have a moment like when the Berlin wall was torn down? Will they order the destruction of Trumps wall?

Old 03-15-2018, 03:42 PM

31,483 posts, read 14,565,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
This just goes to show how much we need a wall. Once the illegal alien steps foot into America it is hard to send them back but if they walked up to a tall wall and shouted up to the guard "we would demand to come in so we can vote Democrat"
it would be very easy to tell them to turn around and go home.

What happens in 8 years when Trump steps down and hands the country over to a Dem... Will we have a moment like when the Berlin wall was torn down? Will they order the destruction of Trumps wall?

I agree, it's much easier and cheaper to deter many of them with a wall rather than allowing them to get into our country where they are much harder to weed out and more expensive to deport them.

Actually, it's not even Trump's wall. The 700 mile long wall was already approved by congress back in 2006. Trump just wants to make sure it gets funded and built.

Old 03-15-2018, 04:12 PM

2,808 posts, read 2,235,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Since you show your Location as Central Mexico and Central Florida, it is of no surprise to me that you feel that way and that is part of our countries problem, people like yourself come in but do not respect our laws and those who make them. I am currently in the Philippines, if I spoke out against the people who run this country then I would be tossed out on my ear, but likely put in jail first, I suspect the same would happen to me if I was in Mexico and did it, that is the way I wish the U.S. would be...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or