U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2018, 09:57 AM

2,836 posts, read 2,302,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Hm, you call the posters stats into question, then post your own with NOTHING to back them up.

What is wrong with this picture?
How would you explain that border cities such as El Paso, Brownsville, and McAllen have some of the highest percentages of undocumented immigrants in the country, yet are also somehow some of the safest cities in the country for their size?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2018, 12:12 PM

5,891 posts, read 12,252,279 times
What do you bet the statistic also includes abortions.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:44 PM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
How would you explain that border cities such as El Paso, Brownsville, and McAllen have some of the highest percentages of undocumented immigrants in the country, yet are also somehow some of the safest cities in the country for their size?

Those places don't represent the country as a whole as to illegal alien crime statistics.

Old 03-22-2018, 02:45 PM

31,500 posts, read 14,573,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
What do you bet the statistic also includes abortions.

I seriously doubt it. Most illegals are Hispanics and are Catholics. I don't think they believe in abortion.

Old 03-22-2018, 03:05 PM

9,801 posts, read 7,111,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I think it is believable. Here's a link to the crime stats of "illegal aliens".

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tive-born-stu/

I think that number is probably too low when you think about all the drunk driving accidents and drug dealing overdoses that result in deaths.

More often then not illegal aliens prey on their own people and commit crimes against them.

It doesn't have to be as blatant as a multi deported idiot picking up a gun and shooting an innocent woman on a pier in California but the deaths can be counted from all sources.
Last week there were 2 illegal aliens killed when they flipped their car trying to flee from the Police.

I think the number is higher than 63,000.

Old 03-24-2018, 11:19 AM

2,621 posts, read 1,352,315 times
Quote:
Most crimes by illegals are committed against illegals..they are not reported because of the chance of the crime victim being deported.

Isn't that simple logic...

Old 03-24-2018, 11:25 AM

2,621 posts, read 1,352,315 times
Quote:
Yeah, that's why I specified that this number might be believable if we take non-homicidal deaths into account. But if it's believable, at some point it's not particularly relevant because you start getting into within reasonably expected values given undocumented immigrants' population in the U.S.
I wonder how many illegal aliens die in the desert crossing the border into our country. We will probably never know the body count rotting away or being picked clean by birds and wild animals. Would that count in the stats?

Old 03-24-2018, 12:04 PM

9,866 posts, read 8,007,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I'm catching up on my White House youtube channel videos. If you haven't discovered them, it's a great resource. You will save a lot of time watching cable news. Why not watch meetings directly instead of having a presstitute interpret it for you because they think you are stupid? Think for yourself.

This one involves a roundtable of law enforcement officials. One Angel Mom was there telling her story and it was shocking.

I really like Trump opening up these meetings to media so they can't say they have to lie because they don't have the info. No, the media lies even when they do have the info!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H5v91lzFvM
Either he makes this stuff up off the top of his head, or others do it for him because they know what he wants to hear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration