Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2018, 11:45 AM

17,620 posts, read 17,674,997 times

Advertisements

Is this what the people of California want? Trump rips California governor for pardoning ex-cons facing deportation

Trump rips California governor for pardoning ex-cons facing deportation | Fox News

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at Apps and Products | Fox News.

Do you really want your governor pardoning convicted criminals merely because they may be deported?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2018, 12:04 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,182,098 times
I read that today too. Of course I don't want Brownstain as my governor! He's a embarrassment and I hope Trump reems him good. When Newsome wins in Nov it's just going to get 100x worse. I'm just standing here behind enemy lines watching sheep jump off a cliff.

Old 03-31-2018, 12:15 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,458,447 times
No I don’t . Deport Moonbeam to the Moon or Mars .

Seriously what is going on in CA? I am proud of Trump for standing up and calling all these wacko liberals out on their bad and very dangerous policies .

Anybody that thinks it’s good to be soft on illegal alien crime or crime in general is totally brainwashed.

They keep lying and lying saying it’s safer to keep criminals here . I guess they feel if they repeat it then people will start believing the lies .

Old 03-31-2018, 03:09 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,431,022 times
Communists (Democrats)will do anything to get people to vote for them.

Old 03-31-2018, 08:42 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Kind of blows away the argument that pro illegals only want to protect illegals that only come here to work hard and provide for their family.

Moonbeam, scumbag Mayor of Oakland and dbag Garcetti working hard for illegal criminals and could careless about the safety of the legal residents of California. Truly sickening POS.

Old 04-01-2018, 02:28 PM

6,224 posts, read 3,409,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Is this what the people of California want? Trump rips California governor for pardoning ex-cons facing deportation

Trump rips California governor for pardoning ex-cons facing deportation | Fox News

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at Apps and Products | Fox News.

Do you really want your governor pardoning convicted criminals merely because they may be deported?
I would be interested to know how anyone can pardon a non-citizen?

Old 04-01-2018, 03:06 PM

1,225 posts, read 605,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
I would be interested to know how anyone can pardon a non-citizen?
Governors can pardon at state level if it says so in their state constitution.

Old 04-01-2018, 03:21 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about it. Worse yet, if Gavin Newsom gets in, our problems will be worse. Voting in the case of Governor will not change anything.

Call me discouraged.

Old 04-01-2018, 03:31 PM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
Governors can pardon at state level if it says so in their state constitution.
Then this is a first. Never heard of a non-citizen being pardoned, but I am resigned to the fact that illegals get driver licenses and some are being pushed to vote, both at state and federal levels.

Golden State no more. Citizens are leaving in droves. The budget is running at a deficit, even with our extremely high tax rates. I’ll ask again: Who’s going to pay for the illegals?

Old 04-01-2018, 04:56 PM

1,225 posts, read 605,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
Then this is a first. Never heard of a non-citizen being pardoned, but I am resigned to the fact that illegals get driver licenses and some are being pushed to vote, both at state and federal levels.

Golden State no more. Citizens are leaving in droves. The budget is running at a deficit, even with our extremely high tax rates. I’ll ask again: Who’s going to pay for the illegals?
Definitely not a first, Cuomo pardoned 18 in December
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/2...mmigrants.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration