U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2018, 08:25 PM

4,820 posts, read 2,344,925 times

Advertisements

Looks like the days of Anchor babies may be ending...... somewhat....

ICE will detain pregnant women, ending previous policy | TheHill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2018, 08:33 PM

4,445 posts, read 5,168,213 times
So, are they saying that if a pregnant alien can walk across the border that she cannot then walk back to her side when caught? Why would we give them a flight home? Really sad that aliens use babies to break our laws...

It also says that, “absent extraordinary circumstances, ICE will not detain a pregnant alien during the third trimester of pregnancy.”

Miller said most detentions are a precursor to removal, and "because [women with late-term pregnancies] are not cleared for flight, therefore it would be inappropriate to use our detention ability for someone we cannot remove."

Old 03-29-2018, 08:36 PM

21,426 posts, read 7,135,394 times
Women don't want special treatment. They want equal treatment.
Not that I can assume or recognize its a women that's pregnant under liberal gender rules.
It could be a ___________ who had its mouth open and swallowed a basketball at a slam dunk contest.
Not that it would have to be a _______ or that I could see or assume it was_____.

I feel like I'm working for the DOJ or FBI redacting information for congress.

Last edited by phma; 03-29-2018 at 08:46 PM..

Old 03-29-2018, 08:46 PM

2,679 posts, read 1,306,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post

Hopefully, they detain illegal aliens when they go in for medical treatment due to their pregnancy.

Glad, that President Trump's administration is detaining illegal aliens whenever and wherever they please. MAGA

Many illegal aliens always thought that by having baby after baby that they would be deported because for 8 years they a President that bowed down and worshiped illegals.

I am so glad that President Trump and his administration officials are doing their best to Make America Great Again as opposed to the globalist loving disdain for America we had for 8 long under Obama.

I have always thought the best way to detain and deport is for ICE to show up after they get medical treatment at a hospital, clinic or doctor's office.

Old 03-29-2018, 08:51 PM

31,471 posts, read 14,559,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Hopefully, they detain illegal aliens when they go in for medical treatment due to their pregnancy.

Glad, that President Trump's administration is detaining illegal aliens whenever and wherever they please. MAGA

Many illegal aliens always thought that by having baby after baby that they would be deported because for 8 years they a President that bowed down and worshiped illegals.

I am so glad that President Trump and his administration officials are doing their best to Make America Great Again as opposed to the globalist loving disdain for America we had for 8 long under Obama.

I have always thought the best way to detain and deport is for ICE to show up after they get medical treatment at a hospital, clinic or doctor's office.

If the 14th Amendment on birthright citizenship was being interpreted the way it was written and meant instead of twisting it to include anchor babies by PC policy only this wouldn't even be an issue.

Old 03-29-2018, 08:53 PM

29,920 posts, read 34,517,946 times
Good, let'em drop that kid back in their home country where they belong.

Old 03-29-2018, 09:03 PM

19,839 posts, read 10,542,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Good, let'em drop that kid back in their home country where they belong.
We should lease land on the Mexican side of the border for birthing clinics. Then we can send them all packing with a clear conscience.

Old 03-30-2018, 12:29 AM

24,151 posts, read 13,668,407 times
Law and Order . I’m sure the liberals are fuming ..

Old 03-30-2018, 06:26 AM

71,504 posts, read 30,016,878 times
With the huge court backlog it means these women have their babies on U.S. soil at the expense of taxpayers. This is suppose to be a solution to what?

Old 03-30-2018, 06:46 AM

2,808 posts, read 2,234,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post

Good news
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or