Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 06:54 PM

62,848 posts, read 29,085,707 times

Advertisements

Trump never bashed Mexicans in Mexico nor Mexicans here legally. If he did any bashing it was against those here illegally and rightly so!

Old 04-01-2018, 07:17 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,328,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Trump never bashed Mexicans in Mexico nor Mexicans here legally. If he did any bashing it was against those here illegally and rightly so!
Who Said...

I love the Mexican people, but Mexico is not our friend. They're killing us at the border and they're killing us on jobs and trade. FIGHT!

When will the U.S. stop sending $'s to our enemies, i.e. Mexico and others.

Mexico's court system corrupt.I want nothing to do with Mexico other than to build an impenetrable WALL and stop them from ripping off U.S.

Old 04-01-2018, 07:48 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,982,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerlily87 View Post
What next, sharpshooters? How humane
Nice thinking. I would say sharpshooters and mines.... similar to a no mans land...nobody would cross

Old 04-01-2018, 07:51 PM

34,219 posts, read 18,550,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Who Said...

I love the Mexican people, but Mexico is not our friend. They're killing us at the border and they're killing us on jobs and trade. FIGHT!

Mexico's court system corrupt.I want nothing to do with Mexico other than to build an impenetrable WALL and stop them from ripping off U.S.
All true. Glad we finally have a President that has the b*lls to say the truth. Obama, and Holder just sent them guns illegally.

Old 04-01-2018, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
All true. Glad we finally have a President that has the b*lls to say the truth. Obama, and Holder just sent them guns illegally.
Irrelevant. The claim was Trump never bashed Mexicans. And the US has been supplying thousands of illegal guns to Mexico for decades.

Old 04-01-2018, 08:54 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,602,591 times
Quote:
And you seem not able to understand the similarity of how we treat Canadians as the Mexicans treat Hondurans. It has nothing to do with the Canadians doing anything in Canada. They come into the US and freely move around for days to months and then leave. Our Niece and husband in fact spend much of the winter in Hawaii and then come back to the US and pass on to Mexico. Then they go home to Canada. They do that pretty much every winter.

So the Mexicans allow Hondurans to pass through as we allow Canadians to pass through. In fact our Canadians often stay for long periods of time in the US.

In this particular case the Mexicans have decided to allow a group to pass through peaceably. They have no position in this battle. In fact they may well give a hard time to any Hondurans who decide to stay in Mexico. And they have enough control over their immigration system to make it stick...unlike the US.

But the US won't fix our system because the right wing will not allow it.
Still waiting for your post showing hundreds of undocumented Canadians are allowed by US officials to march through America on their way to to Mexico or other destinations abroad.....

Old 04-01-2018, 08:55 PM

292 posts, read 244,595 times
Quote:
Pretty much a nonsense post. I am absolutely in favor of legalizing most of the present illegals. But it has absolutely nothing to do with supporting illegal aliens. I don't and all of them should have been sent back to wherever within months of their arrival.

Unfortunately that did not happen. And now there are simply too many to well integrated to be deported. And they have American children - some even 2nd generation and are mostly law abiding residents.

By all means deport criminals and recent arrivals...but the total has to be reduced to that which the US Immigration system can handle. We may be able to beef it up a bit but still will likely break if we don't get the number of illegal aliens below a million.

The phony fear of voters put up by the right can be easily handled. Simply require a 12 year or so term before they can begin the citizenship process. I still think this is mostly a red herring as most Hispanics are pretty conservative on many issues.

And even then we need some tightening of employment laws. The national ID card would work but that has always been opposed by the right. Maybe we can manage so form of eVerify with teeth...though I would not bet on it as the commerce wing is good at lobbying.
And all those well integrated illegal immigrants have had many , many years to pursue citizenship, and they did not. Do you know, and completely understand WHY? I highly doubt it.

A. All the free bennies, free healthcare, free education and college. Cheaper rent, tax breaks on businesses, since they are " precious, suffering illegals from a savage war torn country, Gringo" How do you feel about being a wage slave to pay for all of this? If you are OK with this, adopt a whole d*mn family and take care of their every need..from cradle to grave....it would be the terribly Christian thing to do, no?

So Do IT, put you money and action where it counts...Hint: Perhaps there is a Capitalistic opportunity here for you...adopt several families, start a business and pay them cheap wages due to them being" Family guys". Why not? That's why large corporate concerns want them here, to replace you, Gringo....sooo mucho cheapo.

I am NOT okay with my taxes going to "ungrateful illegals who feel that we , the taxpayers, are personal cash cows for their own benefit. Then they get very angry when we question their motives, their activities. Trust me, head on down to Ole Mexico and see if you get away with this type of crap....newsflash, you would be sitting in a Mexican jail till you rot, or worse...

B. Did I mention all the illegals who sell drugs, and not just a little hash or pot, hard ar$e $hit. Typically laced with some pretty serious chemicals....BTW, Gringo...you get the chemically laced $hit and their fellow Hispanics get the real deal. Bad trips which kill the perps happen quite often. BTW, the drug rap sheets (which often are a mile long) are one of the BIG REASONS that many illegals cannot pursue citizenship. This per a highly rated Immigrantion Attorney of which I am closely associated with.

C. Hard ar$E gangs coming across our borders...Gringo works, Gringo has $hit to steal...Remember back when the Bloods and the Crips had to combine forces in the L.A area to contradict the MS13 gangs? The Mexican and Central American gangs practice a type of crime that actually makes ISIS look tame.

And should we mention all the Human trafficking? Sex slaves, both male and female, some as young as three years old. Older slaves as " breeders" for the next generation of sex slaves, as the average sex slave only survives for seven years.......and older people yet for "organ trafficking"

The fact that those illegals do not pursue correct documentation actually places them at higher risk of human trafficking, since law enforcement has no way to track these people. But, they no want to pay tax and lose those freebies....so they choose to place themselves in danger. Most illegal immigrants are trafficked by, family, friends, neighbors or coworkers---No $h*t, it's the hard cold FACT.

Just an FYI, BTW...not looking to make friends, but to present facts. I am beyond sick of hearing excuses for these people....they have options, they have generous help....but no, they do not help themselves..just La Raza...and the Re-Conquistador movements.

BTW, I am a dual citizen, a multi racial and multi Enthic person. And, no...my life has been "no bowl of cherries", I have had to be a scrapper and play the hand that I was dealt in life. That is WHY it is so darn easy to see thru this whole load of $h* t surrounding this whole illegal immigration scam.

Trust me, this has not happened due to , nor will it end...on any of the positive Christian values of which many naivé shills, liberals or pronounce. The average US citizen is considered to be "stupid cattle, or sheep" , by the very kind and generous folks who plan your future.

Last edited by Celiene61; 04-01-2018 at 09:17 PM..

Old 04-01-2018, 08:56 PM

6,228 posts, read 3,602,591 times
Quote:
Who Said...

Oh well the truth hurts. (But they will gladly take our foreign aid and remittances in exchange for a few insults.)

Old 04-01-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Still waiting for your post showing hundreds of undocumented Canadians are allowed by US officials to march through America on their way to to Mexico or other destinations abroad.....
Visit Palm Springs, Phoenix or Las Vegas. You will find thousands of Canadians moving through with no limits on where they go. They likely will not clump up at the Mexican border as they simply drive across when they wish. You are simply trying to prove a problem where none exists. Canadians flow through the Mexican border like water.

Old 04-01-2018, 09:04 PM

25,534 posts, read 17,239,381 times
Quote:
Visit Palm Springs, Phoenix or Las Vegas. You will find thousands of Canadians moving through with no limits on where they go. They likely will not clump up at the Mexican border as they simply drive across when they wish. You are simply trying to prove a problem where none exists. Canadians flow through the Mexican border like water.
... And every one of those Canadians has a passport.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.