Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2018, 07:42 AM

16,345 posts, read 17,939,949 times

Advertisements

I know there is a conservative movement to end birthright citizenship, but if it ever was rescinded, I would personally advocate deporting most of this forum’s posters to some war-torn “sh**hole” and make them survive in the conditions they believe are good enough for others. It’d be some nice poetic justice watching some of the people here struggling just to feed themselves, let alone their families, on a daily basis. Then let’s see how much they would be willing to do to get out of that situation rather than smugly pontificating on law from the comfort of their suburban, lily white McMansions. Oh if only

Old 04-03-2018, 07:48 AM

2,805 posts, read 3,234,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
I know there is a conservative movement to end birthright citizenship, but if it ever was rescinded, I would personally advocate deporting most of this forum’s posters to some war-torn “sh**hole” and make them survive in the conditions they believe are good enough for others. It’d be some nice poetic justice watching some of the people here struggling just to feed themselves, let alone their families, on a daily basis. Then let’s see how much they would be willing to do to get out of that situation rather than smugly pontificating on law from the comfort of their suburban, lily white McMansions. Oh if only
So fix your own freakin country, stop invading ours. Does your country give us citizenship if one of us have a child while there, I seriously doubt it.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:51 AM

13,499 posts, read 18,085,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claymoore View Post
There is a video at the site of Mexican authorities allowing the migrant army to cross into Mexico from Guatemala bound for the United States.

The invasion continues!...
Helps you imagine what the native Americans must have felt as they watched white folks streaming into their lands.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:54 AM

8,852 posts, read 5,317,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
I have been told it is bad to say certain countries ARE "sh**holes."

Will you be leading the way to these places?

Old 04-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Yac

6,049 posts, read 7,690,614 times

I like it how most of you don't care about the topic for a while, only want to insult/attack those you disagree with.
This is pure tribalism .. then again, a lot of politics, especially in a bipartisan system, is. So it's not surprising. It's sad.
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration